• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7.5 Aerotech tunnel (SOLD)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Moore

Comes with radio box , 1/4 scale futaba servo and 129 futaba stearing servo.

Boat has been around the block and all the holes are filled. Some sanding required. Other than that it is a sound hull. Hull colour is pink but i would probabley paint it. Pics available.

$125 US plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:

Boat has been around the block and all the holes are filled. Some sanding required. Other than that it is a sound hull. Hull colour is pink but i would probabley paint it. Pics available.

$125 US plus shipping
photos please of the hull and the inside area where the radio box goes. send to [email protected]

$125 US plus shipping
photos please of the hull and the inside area where the radio box goes. send to [email protected]
bump

Comes with radio box , 1/4 scale futaba servo and 129 futaba stearing servo.Boat has been around the block and all the holes are filled. Some sanding required. Other than that it is a sound hull. Hull colour is pink but i would probabley paint it. Pics available.

$125 US plus shipping
Please send me pictures of this Aerotech hull, as many as possible, to [email protected]. Thanks, James

Comes with radio box , 1/4 scale futaba servo and 129 futaba stearing servo.Boat has been around the block and all the holes are filled. Some sanding required. Other than that it is a sound hull. Hull colour is pink but i would probabley paint it. Pics available.

$125 US plus shipping

Is this boat still for sell?

$125 US plus shipping

Is this boat still for sell?
Boat is still for sale. Sorry never seen post.

Back