• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

67 PIPES....... MACS, PICCO, & OPS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigChuck

Pictures are worth all the information. All prices are listed on the pipes that includes shipping. IN THE U.S. ONLY

I do not have PAYPAL anymore...Check or M.O.

First reply "Ill take it to he thread..."

The Mac: 1. 11cc pipe 2. Two 15cc aero Pipes. Stinger I.D is.360 leadin I.D. is .800 with a 1.00 flat band. I had planned to use these on a mono to gain torque.

The Piccos: two set of 67 pipe use on the twin with 80 motor and on the 67 single

The OPS: were all used on the 67 single hydro

The Two 40 pipe were never used for anything. One is an older version CMB pipe as marked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take picco no 1 and no 2 can you ship to Australia I will pay the cost, I need your address for the mo.

My address is 325 narangba road kurwongbah QLD Australia 4503

Thanks Kevin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark

Sent you a P/M....your email spamed me...
default_sad.png

I don't need one but thanks for the pics Chuck. Hepled me identify a mystery pipe I have. (Ops 60/80 with the reduced big end).

Bump for the pipe sales.

Pictures are worth all the information. All prices are listed on the pipes that includes shipping. IN THE U.S. ONLY

I do not have PAYPAL anymore...Check or M.O.

First reply "Ill take it to he thread..."

The Mac: 1. 11cc pipe 2. Two 15cc aero Pipes. Stinger I.D is.360 leadin I.D. is .800 with a 1.00 flat band. I had planned to use these on a mono to gain torque.

The Piccos: two set of 67 pipe use on the twin with 80 motor and on the 67 single

The OPS: were all used on the 67 single hydro

The Two 40 pipe were never used for anything. One is an older version CMB pipe as marked.
I would like a >15cc aero Pipe. Let me know please and how much sir ..

Latest posts

Back