• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

67 Crapshooter 99(sold)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Hildreth

I have a 67 crapshooter with 03 and 06 sponsons. probably the original 99 sponsons if I look. This boat comes with its original cowl and a newer style cowl. pics on request. oops has picco 67 exr silverhead in boat. all servos in boat also. $700.00 plus shipping to lower 48

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 67 crapshooter with 03 and 06 sponsons. probably the original 99 sponsons if I look. This boat comes with its original cowl and a newer style cowl. pics on request. oops has picco 67 exr silverhead in boat. all servos in boat also. $700.00 plus shipping to lower 48
Can I get some pics please?

[email protected]

GREAT WAY to make FRIENDS and INFLUENCE OTHERS. <_< <_< :( :huh:
You know your absolutly right. I should have worded it better and im sorry for that. Let me explain my frustration. Months back he advertised this boat for sale. I contacted him. He said he would send pics. He didnt send them. A week later I emailed him again, he said he decided he was going to keep it and race it this year. I said no problem. 2 weeks ago he advertised for sale again. We have talked thru email a couple times and said he was going to send pics. Still no pics. Now in this thread he is advertising again. So again I'm sorry for the wording of my earlier post. I was wrong, And I'll leave it at that.

look in the picture gallery under my name. you will find pictures i took when i sold it last year. i don't think is has been run since. joe did say he has painted fronts and cowl though

look in the picture gallery under my name. you will find pictures i took when i sold it last year. i don't think is has been run since. joe did say he has painted fronts and cowl though
In Kens defense he takes some meds that make him a little forgetful. Ken is a great guy and its his to sell or not. I do know Ken likes to put good boats in the hands of new boaters who live close so he can help them learn. Ive known Ken a long time and race together often he is well liked by anyone around him,give him a chance or just buy JW boat....

GREAT WAY to make FRIENDS and INFLUENCE OTHERS. <_< <_< :( :huh:
You know your absolutly right. I should have worded it better and im sorry for that. Let me explain my frustration. Months back he advertised this boat for sale. I contacted him. He said he would send pics. He didnt send them. A week later I emailed him again, he said he decided he was going to keep it and race it this year. I said no problem. 2 weeks ago he advertised for sale again. We have talked thru email a couple times and said he was going to send pics. Still no pics. Now in this thread he is advertising again. So again I'm sorry for the wording of my earlier post. I was wrong, And I'll leave it at that.
Troy, if you are speaking of me?? I will sell you the Crapshooter 80 boat that was purchased from Chris, It has not been in the water since purchased I have painted the fronts Imron white the cowl is in the process of being painted. I sell NO JUNK. This is a 1st class boat Fast & Straight. The price is $1100.00 same price Chris collected for it. if your still interested?? Their Not cheap!! please let me know I will work with you Directly. Chris has some pics of this same boat posted here in his gallery. It currenlty has the updated fronts installed. jw.

Agreed very much so mike well put when ken is out at the pond on sundays he is usally helping someone more than he runs his boats. Great guy! BTW JW BOATS ARE REALLY FASTT

In Kens defense he takes some meds that make him a little forgetful. Ken is a great guy and its his to sell or not. I do know Ken likes to put good boats in the hands of new boaters who live close so he can help them learn. Ive known Ken a long time and race together often he is well liked by anyone around him,give him a chance or just buy JW boat....

Back