• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

67-80 Cowls for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Darren,

It has been some time, Can you please confirm that my cowling has shipped.

Thank you,

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

I also tried 3 times now to contact Darren, I haven't received my cowl either, and I'm just in Australia, I will let you know if I hear anything from Darren, it was several weeks ago now

he will do right by you guys, OK sometimes we can be slow down under, but Darren is always going to come through with the goods.

Kris, I also bought a billet mac header from Darren in the same lot as the pitch gauge that Greg bought and received I also have sent three PMs no response? 4Th of march was the purchase ,He has received the funds and should complete the transaction, maybe there is a illness or something has happened I hope for him all is alright! PP is the next course of action i really wanted the header for this weekend Springnats in Atlanta 60 boat and a new mac pipe just need the billet header to telescope together very disappointing Rick Lindow

Last edited by a moderator:
its now been a month since the cowls were advertised, and still nothing, not very good service at all, given I'm only in Hobart, I had stuff from the US since then

its now been a month since the cowls were advertised, and still nothing, not very good service at all, given I'm only in Hobart, I had stuff from the US since then
Please keep us updated on receiving the cowls, i would like to get one as well but its not looking good. Hope you guys hear from him and get what you payed for.

I am in the market for a 67 sgx cowl. Are they available and please advise why guys are complaining about delivery

Yes I need cowls but do not want to send funds if the selling had failed to deliver. It is important for sellers to realive we do not have a rating system like eBay and rely on sellers to be prompt. If they fail to do so then the active iw community will call them out as a way to ferrit out the problem users

Darren, I recieved the header today! Thanks, Rick Lindow

Last edited by a moderator:
Back