60 Seaducer props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

What are our you guys running for props on your 60 Seaducers ? 460 ?? 462 ?? 2 or 3 and what motors like what pitch ?? How bout rudder length with the Seaducer rudder ??

I could ask for more but Christmas is already over -LOL

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
What are our you guys running for props on your 60 Seaducers ? 460 ?? 462 ?? 2 or 3 and what motors like what pitch ?? How bout rudder length with the Seaducer rudder ?? I could ask for more but Christmas is already over -LOL

Andy
CMB Power 255 X460 X560..... Picco Power X462. I believe Seaducer sells a SD60 prop that revs good too. But you will have to pitch it for speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are our you guys running for props on your 60 Seaducers ? 460 ?? 462 ?? 2 or 3 and what motors like what pitch ?? How bout rudder length with the Seaducer rudder ?? I could ask for more but Christmas is already over -LOL

Andy
CMB Power 255 X460 X560..... Picco Power X462. I believe Seaducer sells a SD60 prop that revs good too. But you will have to pitch it for speed.
Thanks Joe- Did you shorten your rudder ??

Andy
Thanks Joe- Did you shorten your rudder ?? yes i do shorten the rudder blade. I mount it as high as possible on the transom & cut it off about a inch under the water pick up hole. Turn the radio dual rate down to about 55 to 60 percent of stroke

Latest posts

Back