• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 x 12 Trailer for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Finn

I have a 6 x 12 enclosed trailer for sale. It was made locally by a small company. It has tandem axles, and has a drop ramp and side door. It also has a full diamond plate floor. Also has a bulldog 2" coupler, and provision for an equalizer hitch. The brackets and bars are with it. Has very minor damage on the front , probably from being jackknifed. No damage to frame, etc. New diamond plate on the front would cover the minor spot. It pulls great, and the tandem axles ride alot better than a single. Anyone interested, e-mail me for pictures. $1395 [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob Finn said:
I have a 6 x 12  enclosed trailer for sale.  It was made locally  by a small company.      It has tandem axles,    and has a drop ramp and side door.    It also has a full diamond plate floor.  Also  has a  bulldog  2" coupler,  and provision for an equalizer hitch.    The brackets and bars  are with it.      Has very minor damage on the front ,  probably from being jackknifed.    No damage to frame, etc.      New diamond plate on the front  would cover the minor  spot.    It pulls great,  and the tandem axles ride  alot better than  a single.    Anyone interested,  e-mail me for pictures.          $1395  [email protected]
106319[/snapback]

Hey Bob is that the tall black trailer?

-Buck-

BUCKSHOT said:
Bob Finn said:
I have a 6 x 12   enclosed trailer for sale.   It was made locally  by a small company.       It has tandem axles,    and has a drop ramp and side door.    It also has a full diamond plate floor.   Also   has a   bulldog  2" coupler,  and provision for an equalizer hitch.    The brackets and bars  are with it.       Has very minor damage on the front ,  probably from being jackknifed.    No damage to frame, etc.       New diamond plate on the front  would cover the minor   spot.    It pulls great,   and the tandem axles ride   alot better than  a single.    Anyone interested,  e-mail me for pictures.          $1395   [email protected]
106319[/snapback]

-Buck-

106368[/snapback]

The trailer is in Ft Worth, Texas. Buckshot. - No. This is a white 6 x 12 in pretty nice shape. I got it in a swap. One of very few I have seen with a diamond plate floor and bulldog coupler. It was built with full 1" square tubing ribs. It is about 3" taller than my red one. I also have a set of mag wheels that I would sell cheap. They would look great on this trailer. Will send photos when it quits raining later today.

Bob Finn said:
BUCKSHOT said:
Bob Finn said:
I have a 6 x 12   enclosed trailer for sale.   It was made locally  by a small company.       It has tandem axles,    and has a drop ramp and side door.    It also has a full diamond plate floor.   Also   has a   bulldog  2" coupler,  and provision for an equalizer hitch.    The brackets and bars  are with it.       Has very minor damage on the front ,  probably from being jackknifed.    No damage to frame, etc.       New diamond plate on the front  would cover the minor   spot.    It pulls great,   and the tandem axles ride   alot better than  a single.    Anyone interested,  e-mail me for pictures.          $1395   [email protected]
106319[/snapback]

-Buck-

106368[/snapback]

The trailer is in Ft Worth, Texas. Buckshot. - No. This is a white 6 x 12 in pretty nice shape. I got it in a swap. One of very few I have seen with a diamond plate floor and bulldog coupler. It was built with full 1" square tubing ribs. It is about 3" taller than my red one. I also have a set of mag wheels that I would sell cheap. They would look great on this trailer. Will send photos when it quits raining later today.

106374[/snapback]

Heres some pics of the trailer

MVC_012X.JPG

Bob Finn said:
Bob Finn said:
BUCKSHOT said:
Bob Finn said:
106319[/snapback]

-Buck-

106368[/snapback]

106374[/snapback]

Heres some pics of the trailer

106592[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back