6 plane combat today at the field

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that when a plane had no streamer left it was considered shot down. I saw at least two that kept flying without anything behind them

They don't play by the rules. It's first the streamer then the plane. They are not trying to hit the streamer per say they are really gunning for each other. From what they told me last weekend 3 planes hit the ground with damage. They are nuts. Here is one of there other videos to show how nuts they are. DONT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tatq8KcaGY0

Last edited by a moderator:
You know - in a round about way- it better make you F/E guys consider a LIPO BAG.

God forbid a car wreck on the way to the pond and one gets crunched sitting in the back of your vehicle or trailer- :blink:

Could you imagine- minor traffic accident in the right place - food for thought is all guys is all :rolleyes:

Btw Chris- those guys are nuts , I cant believe nobody got taken out in the first video :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a waste of a perfectly good nail.. Them are the type of people who can ruin our Hobbies .... Absolute disregard for safety ... Hmm I'm starting to sound like my step dad....

I can't believe they did that. That didn't show me crazy, that was plain stupid. Kroggs, if you're worried about sounding like your step dad, don't as you're absolutely right in this case. Both of them are very lucky they didn't get hit with burning chemicals from those lipos.

Latest posts

Back