5 X CHAMPION Superman JIMMY JOHNSON

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

Way to Go Jimmy!! Congrats with the 2010 Championship Win!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have like to see Hamlin win it this year. It was a great show all the way to the end. I liked how tight the points were going through the last couple of races. My hats are off to Jimmy and the boys even thou I was routing against them. Johnson, Harvick, and Hamlin put on a great show!!!

Mike

Never has been another Driver like JJ His Stats shows he got his First 5 champoinships in less races than any NASCAR Driver before him........ What`s Wrong with Winnning?????? :huh:

Joe, nothing wrong with winning, I just think Nascar has made some rather "lack luster" decisions that just so ....happened..... to favor JJ. Like the call today, Harvick SPEEDING into pit lane? Come on, he was DIRECTLY behind 2 other drivers, and they didnt get any penalty??? Also, how many times has the 48 team been caught cheating, with nothing more then really a small "slap on the hand, dont do that again"?

Do I think its a conspiracy or something crazy, no, not at all. Just weird sometimes "how the cards fall"

On the contrary, im not a big Harvick fan either. He has made his fair share of STUPID moves as a driver this year. Just like he did today with Kyle Busch. And we all know how I feel about *that* guy. I like Hamlin, im a HUGE Martin fan. And just behind Martin, has to be Jamie Mac. That guy, is awesome.

Joe, nothing wrong with winning, I just think Nascar has made some rather "lack luster" decisions that just so ....happened..... to favor JJ. Like the call today, Harvick SPEEDING into pit lane? Come on, he was DIRECTLY behind 2 other drivers, and they didnt get any penalty??? Also, how many times has the 48 team been caught cheating, with nothing more then really a small "slap on the hand, dont do that again"?

Do I think its a conspiracy or something crazy, no, not at all. Just weird sometimes "how the cards fall"
I like Kevin too But he was Chasing the whole time.... I would like to see Richard Childress @ the Big table. I dont think nascar favors the 48 team. The CALL was a LARGE CALL, it would have to be Correct cause you know they will have to PROVE IT.. if he was Speeding then the correct call was made? I personally wish they would remove the pit road restrictive speeds..... Hey they all had adversity today & the #48 team screwed up the less......

HEY the call against Kevin Favored Denny Hamlin & Jimmy Johnson equally

Kevin came in 3rd. The call was a non factor. The only way he was going to win was to have something bad happen to Jimmy and Denny. Denny came in 14th with -39 points back as I recall. Harvick was 3rd with -41 points back. It is just the way it goes. I believe all of them have had those calls made against them in the past 36 weeks.

I would hate to see no speed limit on pit road. They are all ready coming in there pretty hot to begin with. I could see a lot of wrecks on pit stops if it was wide open. For that matter some one getting run over and or killed. They all have a 5mph cushion when comes to the limit. They all set there speed for that just below the cushion. It is all done through timimg loops in the sections of the pit. Just like the RC car guys use. From point A to point B = time. That time tranlates to speed. They have no way of reading that in there cars. They are rolling the dice any time they rush it. It does not matter which car you are following.

I see how they could get caught. Let say the pit lane is divided up into 10 sections. If your pit box is in sector 10. After your stop you could go 100 mph out of the pit without getting any penalty. It would not pick you up because you stopped at your pit box for 13 seconds. Now I doubt they have it divided up so pit box one is in sector 10. That would be an unfair advantage. But it would work in the middle as well. They coudl speed in the sector that there pit is without being caught. That is why some guys are probably saying he was going faster than me and I am the one that gets caught.

Mike

I like Kevin too But he was Chasing the whole time.... I would like to see Richard Childress @ the Big table. I dont think nascar favors the 48 team. The CALL was a LARGE CALL, it would have to be Correct cause you know they will have to PROVE IT.. if he was Speeding then the correct call was made? I personally wish they would remove the pit road restrictive speeds..... Hey they all had adversity today & the #48 team screwed up the less......
Also enjoyed watchin Martin Truex lead and Aric Almirola dice it up in the front with the pack.

even if you don't like johnson.. you HAVE to give him credit.. But the one person that i feel needs even more credit is chad k. he is the force behind the team..

Reminds me of KARL KINSER.. when karl and steve worked together.. they were unstoppable for many yrs.. nobody could touch them. just like john force and austin coyle. again unstoppable.

If anything i would like to see someone else drive for the 48 team just to see if it is all jimmy or all chad.. Either way. they got it figured out. and you can't wrong someone for that.

chris

I agree mark,

I would like to see martin up on the podium with a JAE in hand as he thanks the sponsors LOL!! that would be cool

chris

even if you don't like johnson.. you HAVE to give him credit.. But the one person that i feel needs even more credit is chad k. he is the force behind the team..

Reminds me of KARL KINSER.. when karl and steve worked together.. they were unstoppable for many yrs.. nobody could touch them. just like john force and austin coyle. again unstoppable.

If anything i would like to see someone else drive for the 48 team just to see if it is all jimmy or all chad.. Either way. they got it figured out. and you can't wrong someone for that.

chris
hey Chris. John Force & Austin Coil is a thing of the Past... Austin turned in his NOTICE to John Force 2 days after the 2010 Funny car Championship was decided......... :blink:

hey Chris. John Force & Austin Coil is a thing of the Past... Austin turned in his NOTICE to John Force 2 days after the 2010 Funny car Championship was decided......... :blink:
Dont really matter even though I know John would want him to stay. Bernie Federley and Mike Neff are really the ones behind John's success this year.

Back