45 OUTBOARDS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HTB 360........It is very easy to set up, availability is great as well as its design and structure. This is a great boat just look at its track record. ;)

The "best" is not the xyzcraft that won the race in somewhere USA last week or the one you may own. Assuming we limit this to commercially availiable I think you need to research the Namba Nationals and the IMPBA internats over the last few years and see what boats placed in the top 3 consistently. Another great source would be the Charleston Worlds where you have the largest fields of outboards. Maybe John can post the Top 6 Qualifiers by brand. You'll probably find HTB"s, Hornets, Leecrafts, Visions,Woodstuffs on the lists. Others that come to mind are Shamans and Warheads, Seismics and Aerotechs, but not sure if they would be considered availiable? No one boat is really the best as who sets it up and drives it would change a lot of opinions. If I didn't build my own I would buy any of these 3 in no particular order as we have raced against all of them. Hornet, HTB 360 and Vision. Or anything Carl V might have laying around in R&D.

Mic

Back