45 OB (7.5)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez jeloni

Hi all,

I need one, could anybody tell where I could purchase one. CMB 45, Rossi or Mac with cooper pipe.( Quite ) I know Christmas is around the corner thus everyone is buzy. I'm will to wait till after the new year. Thank for all the information in advance.

Ezzy :D

Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year to ye'all!!!

ez jeloni said:
Hi all,         I need one, could anybody tell where I could purchase one. CMB 45, Rossi or Mac with cooper pipe.( Quite ) I know Christmas is around the corner thus everyone is buzy. I'm will to wait till after the new year. Thank for all the information in advance.

It's A Trick Question,,Right?  <_<

Ezzy :D

Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year to ye'all!!!

77648[/snapback]

I was on the phone with Cooper and most of his new pipe are still in the making. He was telling me that the CMB engins have been tested with his pipes and have a realy good outcome. He spins and his son can weld one of the best beeds I have ever seen! He dosent make out boats J-pipes.

Check a few pages back And you will fine the new owner contact information for the New Quiet Pipes.

Latest posts

Back