• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

44 inch CalCraft mono for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve I will take it if you can get a decent shipping cost to Australia,

Don't go by the online shipping cost.

Thanks

Every one know that shipping is not cheap any more! But every one wants it shipped cheap! Best way for that is grayhound!

Steve I will take it if you can get a decent shipping cost to Australia,

Don't go by the online shipping cost.

Thanks
Who would you suggest I use for shipping?
I'm going on vacation early tomorrow morning. I'll be gone till September 20th.
You just said yesterday, I Quote, I apologize I've had some Medical Issues. I guess it couldn't of been that bad for you to be going on Vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just saying Steve you can't just go around & not ship something that you offered in your Sale.

Steve I bought my 39"calcraft off this forum and shipping was just a few bucks over $100us..not long ago ,,see if you can sort a deal mate !

Thanks

Grey hound will send to the nearest greyhound station and the other party has to go and pick it up. I have sent many items through Grey hound. Expect up to two weeks for delivery though.

When I purchased my Calcraft from some one it went from arizona to Indiana for 52 dollars through usps.

I have decided to keep it and try to put a Quickdraw Pioneer 30.5 in it.

Lenny says that's too much engine and my running gear won't work in the 44 inch boat but I saw one running last weekend that had a 29.5 Zenoah in it and it was just scary fast.

I guess we'll see.

Back