• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

41 in Falcon Gas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Engelbart

I have a gas powered 41'' falcon that I do not use anymore I've been more in to the nitro this past year so instead of letting it set I'm just going to sell it . It does come with everthing radio, the radio is a futaba am.The engine is a CY sikk that has be gone threw by recreational motor sports he does a pretty good job. The boat does need some tinkering with like I seid I have not had anytime to take it out this last year. The cowl does have some cracks but the hull is in pretty good shape.It does have a .250 cable drive. Sorry this is the only size pics I have. Theres over $ 300.00 In engine work done to it and the engine has a tons of compression !!!

Price is $550.00

Free shipping to lower 48 States

I have over $1000.00 in it. I will take offers on the boat.. If there reasonable all offers will pay shipping.

Falcon 41.jpg

Falcon inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back