40 sized Monos??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

Would someone be willing to list the most popular 40 sized Monos out there currently...

I know about the Seducers... Anything else out there worth considering for a boat of this size???

The Seaducer is definatly the most popular.

Microburst also makes a 40 but I'm not sure if Speedmaster does.

Good luck on your search.

Would someone be willing to list the most popular 40 sized Monos out there currently...
I know about the Seducers... Anything else out there worth considering for a boat of this size???
Why not a Seaducer Darin ? The make good F/E boats too. ;)

Just sizing up the options...

I have to also account for looks.... My personal opinion is that they are pretty ugly boats... :ph34r: ;)

Just sizing up the options...

I have to also account for looks.... My personal opinion is that they are pretty ugly boats... :ph34r: ;)
Pretty dont win :p - Might I enquire to class ??? :rolleyes:

Well.... Pretty CAN win... ;)

I'm looking at options for an all-out P-Mono setup... The guys were discussing it Saturday at the races and agree that the 33"-ish hulls may still be a little on the small size for what we are doing... something in the 36-38" range might be better suited... Really just gathering info and considering the possibilities...

I'm looking at options for an all-out P-Mono setup... The guys were discussing it Saturday at the races and agree that the 33"-ish hulls may still be a little on the small size for what we are doing... something in the 36-38" range might be better suited... Really just gathering info and considering the possibilities...
I think your right on the money about the little larger hull being more appropriate for you guys power these days. And your right, pretty CAN win -- Mine does every now and again, LOL ;)

40_Mono.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I think your right on the money about the little larger hull being more appropriate for you guys power these days. And your right, pretty CAN win -- Mine does every now and again, LOL ;)

Lenny Blake is making the Cal-Craft Mono. I think the Cal-Craft won the Namba Nats in the .40 class this year. Try him at www.rumracingproducts.com

Delta Force

normal_Delta%20Force005.JPG

normal_Delta%20Force002.JPG

The guys were discussing it Saturday at the races and agree that the 33"-ish hulls may still be a little on the small size for what we are doing... something in the 36-38" range might be better suited... Really just gathering info and considering the possibilities...
Just curious.

What guys?

It's my understanding that hull lengths are intended as a limiter.

Just curious.
What guys?

It's my understanding that hull lengths are intended as a limiter.
Agreed... but if the members of NAMBA don't vote some in, well... what else can we do??.... <_<

Obviously for IMPBA, IF they vote them in, the boats wouldn't be legal there...

Plus... I'm to the point where I'm just going to do what our club wants to do and have fun... If I get to travel, then I'll make sure what I take meets the rules of the venue I'm heading to...

Joe how long have you been running these hulls? and are they holding up well in heat racing ? How was the initial quality ???

Brian , what class is the 33 inch version your running ?? P-Mono ? Seems like the larger hull would be the choice with the power you guys are running these days . Quite a few of you guys are hualing azz lately...

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe how long have you been running these hulls? and are they holding up well in heat racing ? How was the initial quality ???
Brian , what class is the 33 inch version your running ?? P-Mono ? Seems like the larger hull would be the choice with the power you guys are running these days . Quite a few of you guys are hualing azz lately...

I haven't finished them yet but the build quality is better than a Seaducer in my opinion.

I'm running it in P mono/OS. I've got a full season on it and the 25.5" version now. The quality is on par with the stuff I build. I wish they were epoxy, but you can't have everything. They hold up as well as anything else out there. I've done some pretty horrible things to these boats and they haven't come apart.

I'm running it in P mono/OS. I've got a full season on it and the 25.5" version now. The quality is on par with the stuff I build. I wish they were epoxy, but you can't have everything. They hold up as well as anything else out there. I've done some pretty horrible things to these boats and they haven't come apart.

Too funny, you hard on stuff Brain :eek: never. lol ;)

Back