40 SAW record run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you show picture of CMB 45 VAC broke conrod and case?
default_huh.png
thanks

Very cool too see someone putting the effort out and showing the fruits of there labor without worrying about it always being a huge secret. Thanks for sharing pass ya later Charlie

Oh carnage any motor thats kickin rods and spitting out pistons is worth the look see!!!!

I've been in this hobby for a while and can say I don't impress easily, but that was very, very impressive!

You've brought the record trial side of our sport to a whole new level, thank you!
default_smile.png

I missed a number of years but I the only time I recall seeing records jumped like this is when Jimmy Stewart and Ed Baker did it back in the 1980's. Great job!
I jumped a few SAW records by over 10%. That was back in the day when I knew a thing or two!
default_wink.png

Now that I think about, I am slipping a bit in my old age. Only broke the LSG 36 1/3 mile oval record by 8% last year.

And not to take anything away from Martin! Good job man!!

To quote Terry Keely..."It ain't as easy as it looks!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get a picture of the broken engine today. She had been run hard for years in my oval boat!! Didn't owe me a thing

Oh very nice love the carnage!!!

Weld that window up And a piston liner rod and bearings and in a couple of years you'll be working on window #2 coolness pass ya later Charlie

Wow It blew out high rpm so put frame trophy " broke engine for SAW 121 mph. Will you buy new CMB 45 V-5 ? will be dream goal 130mph next time?
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back