40 Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piston1

What is the best pipe for a 2011 Picco 45. Running on a rigger 50% Nitro with a pitched up 1655. Boat radared at 79mph, .008 head clearance .37cc volume. RPM way of the roof with a CMB pipe at 9-1/4". Stinger diameter looks a little on the large size for a 45.

Tom, I can keep the bearings but what I did not say is that after 4 hard laps my plug is hurting. RPM OFF THEROOF 3rd stage.

wow glad to know who has this boat jose if you ever decide to sell it i want it back!!!!! wish joe would have tole me he was selling it ... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
and as to you plug problem maybe give it a little more head clearance..?? what plug are you running??

in my shooter45 i got an orlic picco runnning .12 clearance has great needle lots of speed!! an you might wanan try a parabolic pipe from al hobbs it WOKE my motor UP!

What is the best pipe for a 2011 Picco 45. Running on a rigger 50% Nitro with a pitched up 1655. Boat radared at 79mph, .008 head clearance .37cc volume. RPM way of the roof with a CMB pipe at 9-1/4". Stinger diameter looks a little on the large size for a 45.
Hey Jose,running a REAL 79 is going to be a problem for who ever you race against. lol.

Ron, I might have to back it up. this boat might be to fast for a 40 year old man.

wow glad to know who has this boat jose if you ever decide to sell it i want it back!!!!! wish joe would have tole me he was selling it ... :(
Sam this Boat has another 30 hrs in it remodifying the Ride Height and front anmd rear sponsons angles. Nothing like the partial boat you received, This was sold to jose 90 percent complete & painted with a modified orlic 2010 Picco 45. Jose obtained a special interest in this boat . it was Not on a For sale list anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oksy joe i understand not a big deal man glad to see jose get the boat... see you in hobart???

Back