• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

40/60 size sprint cat(Aeromarine hull)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCOTT WITHERELL

"Need to sell" ,to buy material for my GTX sport20 molds. It's in very good condition - a few miner very small cracks and scratches form racing, but nothin major. there is a small mod done to the bottom( a small belly pan to let the motor sit down lower for a lower senter of gravity, has older OPS-67,that runs great,all speedmaster hardware,3ch spectrum radio with no range issues,I think the motor mount will fit a CMB 67 I drilled the mount to fit the OPS,,..I had raced it last year with no misshaps. I (got just the hull and hardware ) from a guy 2 years ago , for $300.00. This is race ready!. need to get $500.00 for it,plus you get the boat stand for free." LOL" , If no buyers here it will go to E-Bay.

I take paypal only.

I'm only charging $20 for shipping.

Thanks for looking, Scott N.Witherell

Of "Nelson GP Marine".

You can pm me here or my E-mail-at [email protected] Or [email protected]

"Need to sell" ,to buy material for my GTX sport20 molds. It's in very good condition - a few miner very small cracks and scratches form racing, but nothin major. there is a small mod done to the bottom( a small belly pan to let the motor sit down lower for a lower senter of gravity, has older OPS-67,that runs great,all speedmaster hardware,3ch spectrum radio with no range issues,I think the motor mount will fit a CMB 67 I drilled the mount to fit the OPS,,..I had raced it last year with no misshaps. I (got just the hull and hardware ) from a guy 2 years ago , for $300.00. This is race ready!. need to get $500.00 for it,plus you get the boat stand for free." LOL" , If no buyers here it will go to E-Bay.
I take paypal only.

I'm only charging $20 for shipping.

Thanks for looking, Scott N.Witherell

Of "Nelson GP Marine".

You can pm me here or my E-mail-at [email protected] Or [email protected]
Gone To E-Bay

Back