3rd channel remote

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin_R_Clark

Has anyone ever thought about or tried using some kind of a buddy box so your pitman could control mixture. Is it against the rules? I know for some of you this is not a problem, but I find it a distraction to my driving/consentration.

Kevin_R_Clark said:
Has anyone ever thought about or tried using some kind of a buddy box so your pitman could control mixture. Is it against the rules? I know for some of you this is not a problem, but I find it a distraction to my driving/consentration.
Very much against the rules.....at least in IMPBA :blink:

Kevin_R_Clark said:
Kevin get the needle set during mill and before the 1 minute remaining until start. This gives you enough time to get on the clock and make the start. Dont go over the edge with the needle and if you have a digital readout keep the number its on in mind when it is sweet.

Good Luck............Ron Byrd

Last edited:
Kevin, what kind of radio do you have & where is the 3rd channel adjustment located? The Futaba 3PJS radios you can change what trim adjustment does off what button so I moved mine to the button just above my thumb to the left of steering. I can hit it up or down without ever letting go of throttle or steering. :D

Back