3rd channel Remote Needle for OS Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geralddejager

I am currently running a remote Needle on a third channel for my OS Outboard,

I dont know who made the needle valve (think it was made in South Africa) but I am having a lot of trouble getting this to work. DOnt know if it has a leak or what the problem is.

Could you give me some advise on good remote needles being used as well as where I would be able to get 1 of them.

thanks

Gerald

I dont know who made the needle valve (think it was made in South Africa) but I am having a lot of trouble getting this to work. DOnt know if it has a leak or what the problem is.

Could you give me some advise on good remote needles being used as well as where I would be able to get 1 of them.

thanks

Gerald
Hi Gerald,

Ask Gabe where the unit on his 7.5 HTB can be found (see attached photo). It's the same unit that is on Grant's HTB and IMHO it's one of the best there is. When you order one, please get one for me as well. :)

Cheers,

Wennie.

thanks

Gerald
Hi Gerald,

Ask Gabe where the unit on his 7.5 HTB can be found (see attached photo). It's the same unit that is on Grant's HTB and IMHO it's one of the best there is. When you order one, please get one for me as well. :)

Cheers,

Wennie.
That appears to be a "K" remote needle valve.

I'm told Al Hobbs has them, he's on here as Al Hobbs, look in the Manufactures section

thanks

Gerald

OS in flight needle and a Ferrette base.

There's nothing better

You can do a search here for more info.

thanks

Gerald

OS in flight needle and a Ferrette base.

There's nothing better

You can do a search here for more info.
Thanks for the kind words Walt. Here is a link to info about the set up- http://www.jackrabbitracing.com/needlebase.htm

i second what waltr said. all i use on my ob's & riggers. don makes the bases in a right hand & a left hand version, to suit your mounting needs/space. besides, don's just a good guy to deal with. there, now i've earned some brownie points with my dist. director :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: . seriously, great third channel setup, imho.

I'll take some pics of my setup tonight.... that is if I can round up enough AAs out of the kids toys for the camera

:rolleyes:

i think incorrect size of needle, Kalistratov producing 3 size´s !!

Latest posts

Back