3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JS_Racing

Hello....

Does anyone know where to buy 3M's Automotive Acrylic Foam Tape? This is the grey double sided automotive tape with the red plastic peal. It is the really sticky stuff that is extremely hard to remove.

Thanks,

Steve Pas

Hello....
Does anyone know where to buy 3M's Automotive Acrylic Foam Tape? This is the grey double sided automotive tape with the red plastic peal. It is the really sticky stuff that is extremely hard to remove.

Thanks,

Steve Pas
Hey Steve you can get it at most professional auto paint & body supply stores typically found in 15mil & 45mil thicknesses. The stuff at Depot or Lowe's is ok but not the real kick ass stuff. Lots of places on line sell it as well, just do a quick internet search. B)

Hello....

Thanks,

Steve Pas
Steve,

You getting back into boating ???

chris

Many Thanks for all the respones!!!

Hey Chris....I wish...not quite yet...maybe in 3 or 4 years......the little one is only 10 months old....

I need this tape to hold down my cell phone holder in my car :D

Take Care,

Steve

Many Thanks for all the respones!!!
Hey Chris....I wish...not quite yet...maybe in 3 or 4 years......the little one is only 10 months old....

I need this tape to hold down my cell phone holder in my car :D

Take Care,

Steve
Send me your address in a p/m & I'll mail you some no charge. B)

Hello....

Thanks,

Steve Pas
Hey Steve you can get it at most professional auto paint & body supply stores typically found in 15mil & 45mil thicknesses. The stuff at Depot or Lowe's is ok but not the real kick ass stuff. Lots of places on line sell it as well, just do a quick internet search. B)

I agree with Don. The stuff they sell at Home Depot is not even close to the 3M tape I use to hold the steering servo in my 60 mono. Once it sets up it's not coming loose.

Back