35 WOF

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkScott

Jerry, just read a post where you have plans for a 35" WOF for the 7.5's.. What's the difference between the 34" and 35"?? I have built the spoons from the 34" plans, but they were cut down to 32".. Just wondering if there is a difference before I start work on the 34", which I planned on using a 7.5..

Mark..

OB Nut Racing...

You know the WOF plans are fun to build!

Jerry,

You should draw up some building jig plans for your hulls!

Or even a kit for the jigs....

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Reese said:
You know the WOF plans are fun to build!
Got that right Joe. It's purty much all I've been building lately. I may just end up once going the way MikeP did.. CFOW or KOW... That be either carbon fiber or kevlar.. B)

Mark...

Re: What's the difference?

Well, the easy answer would be 1" :rolleyes: . The truth of the matter is, JD didn't really accurately measure the WOF 34, which when built turns out to be about 34 1/2". So, I began rounding that up to 35" when maybe I should have been calling it the WOF 34.5.

I've thought about offering partial WOF kits. The biggest problem I currently have is time, more specifically lack of it to devote to custom building boats. I am currently working as a consultant for Great Planes/Tower Hobbies. Because the products I've been developing are still "in the works," I cannot mention what they are. I actually did the prototype work on the AquaCraft 45 powered airboat.

JD

Jerry

You could do like Tom and have Climate do the laser cutting....when you get time that is.. ;)

Back