32" Express Sportfishing Boat Build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Not sure what interest there is on this site for scale size Sportfishing boats, but with all the positive experiences in the outboard section I have had in the past, I figured this may interest someone here! I am building basically a 1/10 scale Carolina Flare Express 32. A friend of a friend worked at Grady White, and made a hull a while back, he since gave this to me to work on, and I am building the deck for it now. The original hull was done with full gelcoat, and really done about perfect. I made a mold of that boat to produce the hull in the pics as a starting point to build a deck. I have also build a hardtop deck..not shown in the pics yet, but it will have an aluminum tower built to hold the hardtop. I included a pic of the boat that I am kind of using as the basic thought for this build. After I get all the decking done, another mold will be made of the hull and deck will be produced so I can reproduce the boat in epoxy. I will be using a brushless setup to power it. It is in very early form right now, and I want the finished boat and mold to be near flawless! Its been fun so far! Mike

1610_1iV8qzUWgx.jpg

DSCF2099Large.jpg

DSCF2098Large.jpg

DSCF2097Large.jpg

Latest posts

Back