3.5 tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teddy dauphinee

Ok you tunnel guy out there. I currently have a leecraft (Awesome hull) 3.5 tunnel with a K&B 3.5ss motor on it. It has just recently gone thru a little bit of an inside engine tweeking.

What props show I be running on this boat to

A) Keep it on the water

B) Make it go like Heck

C) Both of the above.

Thanks in advance

Ok you tunnel guy out there. I currently have a leecraft (Awesome hull) 3.5 tunnel with a K&B 3.5ss motor on it. It has just recently gone thru a little bit of an inside engine tweeking.

What props show I be running on this boat to

A) Keep it on the water

B) Make it go like Heck

C) Both of the above.

Thanks in advance

You could try an Octura X 437 for starters.

Teddy

I run my Mac 21 powered Leecraft XTR-21 with a 1440 slightly cut back on the trailing edge and cupped by Andy Brown. Mark Anderson also does a good modification of the 1440. His props are available from Gary Preusse at 630-279-2451. The setup will be different than with the X series props, but the speed is much better. The boat needs to be just loose enough that it doesn't tighten up in the turns, but not so loose that it blows off or rolls in the turn.

Lohring Miller

Get in touch with Mark Sholund of Props-4u, and he will fix you up with a beauty :D
Or just go with the original and get the Anderson A440 from Garry . Mark Anderson had done extensive testing with that prop on the LeeCraft and I now run one on the Lynx.

If you want to try another, put a stock X-440/3 on there. It will surprise you......

But, the 1440 is the best all around prop, just watch the boat in the corners.....the X-440/3 works well in the corners.....almost looks like its shot out of a cannon when going through the corners..... :)

Hey Ted..... add to the list....... 442 super reduced and depitched a little ala sholund........ nova SS/lawless/salisbury= low to mid 50's run the boat loose as lohring stated.... itll blow your mind........ good luck...........

Back