• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3.5 ss and tunnel boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gene gager

used complete race ready set up, includes, Dunlap 3.5 tunnel hull copy done in fiberglass with extra new cowl, radio box in and working. excellent condition with a few nicks. boat looks and works well. 3.5 K&b ss gold head motor in excellent condition. working futaba 2 chnnel lower end radio. boat stand, fuel pump, sullivan starter, support hand tools, nice starter box/tool caddie. every thing you need to go racing execpt no charger. starter box holds motorcycle battery that will not be shipped. you pay actual shipping cost from seattle, I will package for free, $350.00 gene @ [email protected]

sorry, don't know how to send pictures, but looks like any other ss motor and white gel coat tunnel. use to know how but wife got a new program and fancy camera and I would have to learn all over again. geno

gene gager said:
sorry, don't know how to send pictures, but looks like any other ss motor and white gel coat tunnel.  use to know how but wife got a new program and fancy camera and I would have to learn all over again. geno
90725[/snapback]

Gene, give me a call and I will help you with the pic's.

Ralph

Back