3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I thought I deleted that last sentence before I submitted the post.

Yep, looking forward to the Nats for sure!

Tunnel racing is really heating up in Aus!

Cheers Brad and congratulations! My hull seemed to be well dialled in for sure, and the GO engine had good power on demand, which is a great combination to have.

It was a top class field and there were some great races for sure. Yep Kris I agree, I reckon if we all ran about 2 minutes later in round 4 it would have been a lot smoother for everyone!

I agree that tunnel racing in Aus is really stepping up a notch!

Sport set-up Brad? Well done!
Yep, sport setup.Thanks Tim, really enjoyed running A Outboard, B outboard and A mono. All hotly contested classes.

Congratulations to Dion on his debut race meeting. His B outboard(vision/nova46) is running really well.

Trying to pursued him to add an A outboard to his fleet;)

Thanks Brad!! That sport boat is next, you guys have those things going really well, just a shame you guys had to go so slow on race day just to keep them going- that water was rough!!

MOOOSSSSYYY!!! Good to see you are back here buddy! Been missing you at the races lately
default_smile.png

So who is in for the Nationals???

I am going to win:

A Outboard

B Outboard

EA Tunnel (Outboard)

X Hydro

Louise will win:

A Mono

and Come second in A Outboard haha

Awesome to hear from you Greg, hope your recovery is going well. Does that mean you are running my outboards at the Nats Kris?

You always win the tosser award Kris LOL!

Greg great to see you back on line buddy!

You let us know if there is anything we can do to help you mate!

Latest posts

Back