3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo, no one answered. Guess I will book a cabin and hopefully we can all cause trouble in the same spot :)

BTW Brian, nice heat time. Can't wait to put a whopping on you at the battle of the borders now, bring it on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Kris. I am not sure about accomodation for botb yet. There was some talk of a group booking out an appartment. Not sure if that is still on the cards.

I have always stayed at the Murray River Motel, but when it is $120 a night, compared to $80 a night at the caravan park in a cabin...who knows...not like it is the Nationals where we stay for 6 nights!

I would prefer to be where the most bull shitting is!

We'll most likely spend all our time at the Ski club anyway!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if they have CC and dry there? :wub:

so Brad, does that mean i should not stay at the holiday park if i dont want to hear Katy after she has had a few :)

Pretty sure we will stay at the holiday Park also...

Tim, i rmeember the days when NO ONE had the CC and Dry (or even cola) in stock!!!!

Sorry Kris would love to be there to talk some BS with you boys but that won't be happening this year.

We are going to the US next year so leave and money is going towards that... Hopefully next year I can come down to Melb for some racing!

Might have to bring in stocks of CC & dry with us, seems lots of us boaters are drinking it now!

Bryan,

Don't suppose you could be convinced to chuck a sickie and mooch off someone for accomodation / travel ?

I had some interesting results with prop and pipe changes on Ronald the other day so I'm hoping for some A O/B action this weekend :)

How is your B Mono coming along?

I had some interesting results with prop and pipe changes on Ronald the other day so I'm hoping for some A O/B action this weekend :)

How is your B Mono coming along?
Still in painting stage. It will see water soon though.

Latest posts

Back