3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the weather looks good I'll make the trek this Sunday. I'll bring the sport 3.5 O/B and electric O/B at least. Probably could throw in a rigger or a mono.. Not sure about the B-O/B... unless there was a bit of open water.

Greg,

There is usually at least 30 - 45 minutes Open Water before racing gets started and then there will be open water after racing, so bring it along :)

Well Mossy, did you get enough "open water" today at Penrith to keep you happy :D ???

What perfect a day we had for running boats B) B) ideal O/B Tunnel conditions today,

Last edited by a moderator:
Ronald was going very well indeed.

Perfect tunnel water, low winds and a fairly quiet day to tune up. :)

It was a great day to try different things like props and pipes because the stability of the conditions removed some of the variables that can make things difficult.

I'm sure you would agree Greg, you're boats sure were running quick!

I had a great day, it's true. :)

Just to get the opportunity for some sustained practice on a full size course with driver's stand etc. Being able, for instance, to run boats hard over and over, and dial in the steering is something I can never do at home! Still need to work on the Lynx prop a bit and should be able to get more out of the Nova 46.

I suspect you'll see me quite often in future. I was home by 6pm which was not bad at all.

I've already dug out a few 40x53/2 props for some mods so hopefully will get a chance to test those properly before the BotB. If I can get that OS to come on a bit quicker and sustain all the way down the straights, that will be good enough I reckon.

Greg,

Take some of the cup out of the trailing edge of the OS propeller and it will spin up

and unload down the straights. OS does not like a lot of load.

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund

Quite looking forward to it! Hopefully we get good water in the next month or so to continue testing!

Well, its like this...

You have all the good water on club days and competitive racing (well considering, haha)....YET you all still can't beat a Mexican, 2 YEARS in a row lol...bout time that Gino bloke came through with the goods, he is due for it...

Only if my stocky doesn't! :p and JFTR it was DARN good water.

So I finally got a 21 boat that will finish a race, and has enough juice on board to do it from lane 12!! (luckily)

It's about time we ate Mexican food!

Well, its like this...

You have all the good water on club days and competitive racing (well considering, haha)....YET you all still can't beat a Mexican, 2 YEARS in a row lol...bout time that Gino bloke came through with the goods, he is due for it...
Hey Kris,

Just for the record, which "Mexican" and which "2 YEARS" are you talking about???

Latest posts

Back