3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Tims boat looked the goods today, a couple of maintenance issues came up for me, good thing it was today and not in two weeks.

Bryans HTB was impressive in open water today also.

I was pleased by the gadjet pipes sound and feel on my HTB. Its been so long since I have used one that I forgot that for an unmuffled pipe that they are fairly quiet. Not as harsh sounding as other pipes. Didn't find the point of too lean yet. Same plug all day.

Should have come up to Penrith today, sounds like :-( Never mind!

I have a gadjet pipe on the way but I'm only running stock this time. Quite looking forward to that actually.

In EA-Tunnel, looks like I'll be running the PS295 again as the radio/ battery box build on the TS3 hasn't quite gone together like I'd hoped. Too darn cold mostly.

Nah he's scared of all the fast boats.

Hopefully Murph is able to get a motor together in time after a disaster in his .21 on yesterday.

Iv got what murph needs just waiting to hear back from him
That's one of the things I love about this sport and I have seen it so much with the outboard guys.

The willingness to help out a mate.

Even if it beats you in the next race you still lend parts to your competitors.

I think it's great!

Cheers to Ian for having the part in stock, did find mine in the end, but will take that one for a spare.... now just to find some sneaky place to run the engine in, and which engine to run, the hot one, or the RED hot one.. :)

You guys are right, Outboard boa....r, model boaters are great :ph34r:

Just run a few tanks thru it super rich with no load on the bench, making sure it gets heat in it. That way you will only need a few tanks on the water to have it ready. We can do that on the Thursday of the Winter Spec.

I tore down the tecnopower last night that was run in the same way, piston and sleeve look great and holds a seal very well.

cheers guys had a top had to work but the boss took us to the pub for lunch B) B) B)

i may not be running boats at the moment but im always ready to help out mates

cheers

Better Late than never, but Happy Brthday to everyone earlier this year and later this year :)

NOW, who has some 7.5 cowls i can have, need one to molest and squeeze on my new hull untill i get my other done by a certain boat builder. CANT use the dumas 7.5....

HELP????

Last edited by a moderator:
Doese anyone whoe is going to Winter Spec have access to a vinyl sticker printer/cutter?

Needs some race numbers and logos done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one Brad.

I can do numbers in black or white but it depends on the complexity of the logo if it will turn out well (actually it depends more on the crappy vinyl I've got at the moment...) I need to know what font you like, colour, how tall the numbers should be, and preferably an SVG image file of the logo. If the logo isn't already in a vector image format, scrubbing it up to create one can take a while.

Send me a PM with details and I'll see what I can do.

BTW: Too windy today :-(

Latest posts

Back