3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few pics of my outboard fleet for the Winter Spec.

IMG_1163.JPGIMG_1164.JPGIMG_1165.JPGIMG_1168.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1166.JPG
    IMG_1166.JPG
    196.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:
Brad,

The paint jobs look great!

Looking forward to seeing these run at Penrith, they should be missiles....

Thanks for the complements guys.

Don't think I will get to Caribbean tomorrow Dion. Probably try and find somewhere around Bendigo.

Canyonero + gadjet pipe ran a 1.34 heat today @ 55mph on the stalker, still trimmed the way it was at Finley.

Tecno Vision ran 1.38, didn't radar it. Loads more in that one yet. Just need to figure out what it likes. It won its first ever race, that's a good sign.

Tim.

Thanks Hayden, yep put alot of thought into these builds.

They're some great numbers Tim. Good to hear your trusty HTB has not been forgotten with the recent fleet addition.

I managed to run my two tunnels today:)

Put about 8 tanks through the HTB/Nova 46. Running well, but a long way to go. It liked the Shoboat 1650 prop.

The Shaman with the car pipe had decent speed, excellent corner speed. Should be a chance to keep everyone on there toes at Penrith.

Doesn't look like I will get any more testing in. Looking forward to running some boats on practice day!

I'm sure they will be on the pace at the winter spec Brad.

Car pipe is an interesting idea. I tried the tecnopower outboard pipe last month, showed promise. Fueled up really bad at partial throttle though with a non-metered carb.

I reckon the car pipe is a good thing. Diffidently a sacrifice in top end as expected, but much more drivable.

Tried a couple of different car pipes, the Off Road ones are diffidently a smoother power curve. Similar to a 21xm power delivery.

It was a bit temperamental on the bank until it got under load.

Hey Brad: Great to hear you got out on the water.. I ended up with a workshop day but I should get the chance next Saturday and Sunday to do some final testing. I decided to get everything ship shape to maximise my water time next week..

Which of the Sholund props are you liking? The one I've raced has 3.6 cup but I didn't get much data about the differences between the four I have. Hopefully I'll have enough time to do that before practice day.

Hey Tim: nice times! Looks like A-O/B will be very competitive again

Cheers

Latest posts

Back