3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES................As Gibbo mentioned we did some more testing with the Stinger Pro-21 tunnel over the Easter break and I'm Excited on it's performance. Verry quick boat indeed (around the 70-80km)with a Moded thunder tiger pro21-ob and a SPP carbon pipe.

We also ran Daves (SPP) Boat and his is slightly quicker with the MAC and Lawless.

The overall weight of the boat ready to run is 2.1kg and it's length is 840mm X 350mm (hull only).

My Stinger Pro-21 needed 240gm nose weight to ballance it out and 1/2deg negative down on the motor. Daves only needed 180gm I'm guessing the mac and lawless is lighter than the TT-pro21.(should weigh them one day)

Should be some good racing at the Nationals this year with the Tunnels.

Pics will follow I'm sure.

one more day to go and I will be there!!! Ye! Ha!

cant wait to run my JASPP Tunny!!

Thanks again Jason

Dave

STINGER PRO-21 WINS AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to take this oppertunity to thank Salisbury Power Pipes and Paul Stirton Racing for the their input & Help in making this possible. Looks like I'll be running Tunnels now I've been converted.

They are a top fun boat to race.

Pics to follow.

STINGER PRO-21 WINS AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to take this oppertunity to thank Salisbury Power Pipes and Paul Stirton Racing for the their input & Help in making this possible. Looks like I'll be running Tunnels now I've been converted.

Pics to follow.
Congratalations Jason,

I hear that You, Paul and Richard put on a great show.

Great effort, I wish I could have been there.

Winter Spectacular should be great fun, I cannot wait.

Best wishes to all who competed, I hope to catch up with you all real soon.

Regards

MJ

PS: post some pics!

well done jason that stinger pro-21 is a very nice boat and i like how it slides around the corners well done mate whos up for the NSW Country Champs June 9/10/11 ill be in and a few others from wdmbc also any of you new boys coming down

laters dion

Pics to follow.

Hey Jason

Congrats on your win mate! Its a shane I was well off the pace! Job well done, your efforts ahve been rewarded!

Dave

team JASPP

Thanks guyes,

Hope you have some fun with it Paul and find a bit more speed too.

Dion Yes I'll be at the country champs probably with a 7.5 stock outboard????? And maybe with my stinger.

Unless Paul decides to run it.

congrats to team jassp on your win at nats

shame i wasn't there to whoop yur ass

bring on the country champs

i think Aaron finished a respectable 4th with my boat

but the set up was all wrong and he had to drive

with rudder on at all times

the boat was only run twice before the event so not to bad

of a result

is anyone else going to SAW at carribean

i think it's only about 5 weeks away

i will be there with my new Mac powered SAW .21 Outboard
Greg can you let me know when the saw event is on i'd like to come down and have a look.

I can bring the foam and motor with me then :rolleyes:

I lost my phone and haven't got your number can you PM it to me.

Jason

All you guys sound like you had a ball at the nats hopefully oneday with a bit more practise and experiance ill be there to enjoy it as well

Brad

I just can't let it go,, an Ozzy built hull,, powered by a Thunder Tiger, Win's The Australian Nat's

in A-Outboard Tunnel

You sure don't hear many "cork's poppin" back here,,,I Did though! I was Friggin' Thrilled!

One funny thing Jason, my current TT has a "chunk" of one of the "head fins" broke off,

just like the one in your Gallery pic,,,, must be a "sign" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't let it go,, an Ozzy built hull,, powered by a Thunder Tiger, Win's The Australian Nat's

in A-Outboard Tunnel

You sure don't here many "cork's poppin" back here,,,I Did though! I was Friggin' Thrilled!

One funny thing Jason, my current TT has a "chunk" of one of the "head fins" broke off,

just like the one in your Gallery pic,,,, must be a "sign" :D
Yea thanks Jerry.

Who said you can't win a big event with the bottom of the range equipment :D :D

The "chunk" off the head fin gives another 10% more power as it is lighter. :D

But seriously I'd like to see this hull with some serious power on the back. It's verry slippery when wet.

I't is being tested with a CMB and Lawless can't wait to see the results.

I was quite impressed with MJ's nova powered Lynx in straigh line top end speed though.

Back