3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys,

in the electrics section i just added a post that i would like to you put your ideas and comments on so the electric boaters can get there own perhaps national event. Or at least have a sanctioned AMPBA event.

David

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Guy's,

Well I hope to see you all there on the 27th too, if everything goes to plan I should be there.

I'll be flying out a little later then I first thought, but only 2 weeks after the 27th.

Even later then every one else.... Good on Ya Greg, and good on everyone else who took part in the HVC.

You know that when I first turned up to Penrith with a 21 tunny, every body told me don't bother with that thing! Nobody uses them anymore! You should get into something else and get rid of that toy!

There was this one Guy.... we all know who that is don't we! And he helped and helped and helped and helped these couple of new guy's who had womp womp's. I think that it is a fantastic thing that everybody has come so far and I think that it has a lot to do with that same person. This guy even drove one of us down to the nationals!

Big thanks to Tim, and I would like to thank everybody else who has been involved in any way. I have had so much fun and that's what it is all about!

Go the Tunny!!!!

Chris

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Guy's,

Well I hope to see you all there on the 27th too, if everything goes to plan I should be there.

I'll be flying out a little later then I first thought, but only 2 weeks after the 27th.

Even later then every one else.... Good on Ya Greg, and good on everyone else who took part in the HVC.

You know that when I first turned up to Penrith with a 21 tunny, every body told me don't bother with that thing! Nobody uses them anymore! You should get into something else and get rid of that toy!

There was this one Guy.... we all know who that is don't we! And he helped and helped and helped and helped these couple of new guy's who had womp womp's. I think that it is a fantastic thing that everybody has come so far and I think that it has a lot to do with that same person. This guy even drove one of us down to the nationals!

Big thanks to Tim, and I would like to thank everybody else who has been involved in any way. I have had so much fun and that's what it is all about!

Go the Tunny!!!!

|Hi Mate,

It will be great to see you and say goodbye.

Mark

Chris

TIM'S THE MAN!!!!! Thanks Mate!

And Good luck mate!

If it wasn't for Tim I would not have developed the SPP NR21OB pipe

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
hey all 2 day down at cherry lake be4 racing in open practice 1 of our young members brett who runs a 3.5 k&b on a hot shot. it was his first time he as had the boat going 1st sesion the boat was flying sitting in the water nice he was driving it very well for an 11 year old then the 2nd sesion the thotle cable came off and the boat run staright into boy 2 and ripped the engine off the back of the boat 1 of the steering arms snaped and all that was holding the engine on was the fule line and one steering arm he was very luck not to lose the engine it broke off from the plastic engine mount bad luck brett

laters dion

:eek:

it will be in there no mater what greg iam sending my entry off this week

iam running A O/B

B O/B

A Hydro

OP Tunnel

what u all running

laters dion

OK,

I'll be there

A/OB Lynx

B/OB Shaman, with a bit of luck

Hey Guys,

If I cannot get the Shaman finished in time, does anyone have a problem with me running the Lynx in the 7.5 calss as well?

Mark

ohhh now thats a can of Worms Mark ;-)

But hey since I am not running in it, I dont have a problem :D

OK,

I'll be there

A/OB Lynx

Hey Guys,

If I cannot get the Shaman finished in time, does anyone have a problem with me running the Lynx in the 7.5 calss as well?

Mark
Mark

you may have to check the rule book i think from memory that one boat can not be entered into two classes!

please chek it up so there is no disapointment.

seeya

Dave

OK,

I'll be there

A/OB Lynx

Hey Guys,

Mark
Mark

you may have to check the rule book i think from memory that one boat can not be entered into two classes!

please chek it up so there is no disapointment.

seeya

Dave

Hey Dave,

Good point, I also have a feeling somehting like that is in the rules!

Thats the good thing about FE you can use the same boat in a few different classes :lol:

Sorry guys, couldnt help but stir some S$#T B)

Kris

Nothing in the rules about entering the same boat in multiple classes.... but you must change your engine to run in A outboard and B outboard!!!

Section 4.4

Engine classes are as detailed in Section 7.3. A boat will not be permitted to compete outside its designated engine and/or hull classifications. Should there not be sufficient entries (5 boats) to constitute a class coompetitors will be given the opportunity to upgrade to the next engine class in the Hull classification, if possible.

Section 7.3 Engine Classification

A Class - 0.001cc - 3.509cc

B Class - 3.510cc - 7.509cc

C Class - 7.510cc - 11.09cc

X Class - 11.10cc - 30.00cc

Also remember that technically a Tunnel is also classified as a Hydro so would be eligable to be entered in both tunnel and hydro events for its engine classification!!!

Hi again Guys,

I actually have a rule book as well. The question was,

"Hey Guys,

If I cannot get the Shaman finished in time, does anyone have a problem with me running the Lynx in the 7.5 calss as well?"

Interested in your views?

Mark

Hi all

Mark not much response to your question so id enter B/outboard and see what happens,

Guys we ran Penrith racing on Sunday,ran 3 heats A/Outboard was it raining you ask :huh:

it poured but we pushed ahead and thanks to Tim Duggan who was our race organiser and

celeb A/Outboard driver running a TS2 with a TT we had a great day,

There was another young guy there that was putting some good practice in after racing had finished,his first few laps he had some help but once on his second tank of fuel he was going around pretty good with a little more practice im sure he will join us,he was driving a Villian with a SS so keep an eye out for him.

I think he was the only one not to hit a bouy or blow over ,but im sure that will happen in time :p

Greg

Hey Greg,

Speaking of New guys, A guy by the name of Jason turned up at the Carribean (i probably spelt that wrong) gardens on Sunday with a TS2 and a stock TT. I mentioned to check out this site (as you know it was already in the manual anyway). He does plan on modifying his motor so i said there are a couple who kow a bit about them (hey Tim and Jerry) :D

I also told him about the Battle of the Borders and how it will be a great event for A outboards (and everything elese of course) and that he should come along.

This class will be SWEET :ph34r:

Kris

Hi Kris

Firstly congrats on the appointment mate.

mate keep working on him the more the better,

Let me say my TS2 with the TT on it is going pretty good,

id have no hesitations running that boat at BOB especially if its not flat water :p

It loves a bit of ripple on the water and is very reliable ;) and we no what reliability brings :p

Greg

Back