3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dion,

Thats the plan so far!

Did you get my PM about HV Dion?

Craig,

Will you be rocking up to Cherry Lake on Sunday? You can get some run time on the 3.5 if you like ;-)

Kris

Kris Flynn said:
Dion,
Thats the plan so far!

Craig,

Will you be rocking up to Cherry Lake on Sunday?  You can get some run time on the 3.5 if you like ;-)

Kris

113530[/snapback]

hey kris ya i got ya pm ill let wou know coz i got 2 find a way home thats all

cya sunday laters dion

ps r ya gona bring ya FE i would like 2 c how it gose's

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah its goes fast, but thats nothing if you cant turn LOL just trying to fix that issue...

I will hopefully be there on Sunday, but you will probably get blown out anyway ;-)

Kris

Kris Flynn said:
Yeah its goes fast, but thats nothing if you cant turn LOL  just trying to fix that issue...
I will hopefully be there on Sunday, but you will probably get blown out anyway ;-)

Kris

113532[/snapback]

hey

ya thats propley wot will happen but if it dose i got 3 places iam gona try 2 have a run

1: albert park lake

2: the yarra river

3: a lake near camble fileld

mabey ya can come with me laters dion

Kris Flynn said:
Dion,
Thats the plan so far!

Craig,

Will you be rocking up to Cherry Lake on Sunday?  You can get some run time on the 3.5 if you like ;-)

Kris

113530[/snapback]

Sunday the 18th I gather..... sounds like a plan. I do need to run a few boats myself before the Vics....

message me to work it out....

Dion...

Dont run Albert park.... too rough and there are RC yachts there..

Where abouts are you and if you are going to Cherry do you need a ride?

Craig

Grub,

any news yet if we are able to get the electrics going at HV.

Do you guys break for lunch?

If things run on time and there is a break for 30mins perhaps there might be time for an exhibition run.

I asume that most of the AMPBA classes for all boat will be filled and this might be a far stretch with limited time.

Here is the big question

Who do i see in AMPBA that can give the electrics a state of nationals???

Craig

i live about 5 min drive from cherry lake i was only gona go 2 those other places if we get blown out at cherry lake and my dad will be takeing me like always

lol laters dion

Hi All,

Wow, I haven't logged on in a wile but there was sure a lot to catch up on!

It looks at this stage that I'll not be able to attend the HV champs. I'll be shipping myself off to London for a long wile.... I'll see what happens but it will be about 12 months.

I have had a fantastic time being involved in the RC boat world and I hope that I can continue upon my return.

I'll be selling off all of my stuff, but I will keep my tunny on the shelf. You never know I may even do some boating over in the UK.

I'll still try to make it to this Sunday for all of the Guy's at Sydney.

"GO THE TUNNY"

Chris

cjm102 said:
Hi All,

It looks at this stage that I'll not be able to attend the HV champs. I'll be shipping myself off to London for a long wile....  I'll see what happens but it will be about 12 months.

I have had a fantastic time being involved in the RC boat world and I hope that I can continue upon my return.

I'll be selling off all of my stuff, but I will keep my tunny on the shelf. You never know I may even do some boating over in the UK.

"GO THE TUNNY"

Chris

113697[/snapback]

Bugger Mate!

Hope they are paying you well. I could not imagine uprooting all my family to move overseas. keep in touch

Dave

cjm102 said:
Hi All,

It looks at this stage that I'll not be able to attend the HV champs. I'll be shipping myself off to London for a long wile....  I'll see what happens but it will be about 12 months.

"GO THE TUNNY"

Chris

113697[/snapback]

Oh Geez Chris, sad to hear you'll be leaving our shores and tunnel boating in Sydney. :( - You sure are full of surprises. Who's going to run over my boat now !!!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hope you have a great and safe time in London - from what I've heard you've gotta watch those Pommie sheilas - more than a handful at times (if you know what I mean ;) ) We will eagerly await your return. Hope to see you on Sunday, if not we'll definitely have to catch up for a drink before you go. - sorta kinda like a training run if you like.

Gino

Last edited by a moderator:
hey chirs

thats a bit of a blow for oz ob's lossing 1 off us

2 bad hopefuly when ya get back the class will be bigger and better then ever

have a good time

laters dion

Enjoy your trip Chris!

( I wish I'd travelled more when I was younger / had less responsibility :blink: )

Well I almost made it around buoy 1 with an outboard!!!! hehehe

may need a little attitude adjustment to handle the rossi there Kris :)

There is always next sunday at Carribean.....

Hope to make a lap with my X mono too!!! LOL

Justin

as a member of HVMMC, and someone who has run electrics there on open water with gas and nitro riggers and monos I would like see the electrics run at HVC

THere is no question of changing rules the tunnels and monos discussed are all currently legal under AMPBA rules and if five enter......

The electric guys are AMPBA members, like the fuel guys they have full voting rights and they are financial.

The guys who have invested in nitro technology want that respected. That is as it must be. However, will the AMPBA/HVMMC extend the same courtesy to the electrics if there are sufficient to run a class?

There will in all likelihood be enough electrics owned by financial AMPBA members atthe HVC to form a hydro class (tunnels scale and rigger I wish I had the motor for the 1/8th back!) and a mono class.

Electrics would make a worthwhile addition, and give modellors another fast option to consider.

EatMyShortsRacing said:
Well I almost made it around buoy 1 with an outboard!!!!  hehehe

114415[/snapback]

Craig,

I should be there on Sunday, bright and early :lol: Just eed to get some more fuel.

Kris

Kris Flynn said:
EatMyShortsRacing said:
Well I almost made it around buoy 1 with an outboard!!!!  hehehe

114415[/snapback]

Craig,

I should be there on Sunday, bright and early :lol: Just eed to get some more fuel.

Kris

114422[/snapback]

I may have more Nitro in by then. If so do you want some mixed?

Tim_Duggan said:
After the Vic champs and the HV champs are done - who's up for a strong class showing at another sanctioned event?
Battle of the Borders Yarrawonga / Mulwala is a perfect venue for Outboard Tunnels!

Tim.

114587[/snapback]

Now that gives me time for me to complete my Nemesis :) (with Lawless Drive components of course)

Oh and did I mention a new 7.5 tunnel may be on the way???? Looking at a Rossi/Lawless/Irwin combo for the powerplant...

Mark J's Lynx/MAC/Lawless is very impressive now that the pipe and prop have been changed. It's is a lot better boat than when you saw it at the shootout. I'm very impressed by it. Mark plans on getting some video soon - I can send you a copy when available.

Carl has been very helpful with info regarding Mark's boat. Mike Z likewise with the info for the Villains in our club. I have not seen a Nemesis run yet, but it won't be long..... I have only heard good things about it. If dollars are a big factor - the Nemesis is hard to beat being a kit. Importing glass hulls is costly for freight.

First half of 2006 is going to be extremely busy for me - I'll be doing a LOT of travelling so making all of the races might be tricky. I definately plan on attending the Nationals @ Finley. BOTB might be pushing it but I'll try to be there. If I can't race, there is a dealership in Deniliquin and another in Albury that I look after for work that might need a visit in late January ;) Both are not that far from Mulwala. I could pop in and say hi on the way thru!

Tim B)

Pulsetech said:
I have an older .45 outboard hull that measures 32 1/2 x 11 inches that may work out ok but in not going to spend money and have a slug

so i might go for the lynx i really want to see a nemisis up close and personal

before i commit to one

114615[/snapback]

There is a Nemesis kit at my place as we speak :)

Back