3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys

The B.O.B outboard prepetual trophy has been sorted. Now we just need to put on a realy big show.

get the tunnys ready for some serious racing :p

Later

Dave
Guys,

Dave from S.P.P is sponsoring the trophy. If you would individually like to donate something for the winner as a prize, just drop me a PM. Now do any you have have any name suggestions for the trophy??

Regards,

Bucky

Hey Guys

The B.O.B outboard prepetual trophy has been sorted. Now we just need to put on a realy big show.

get the tunnys ready for some serious racing :p

Later

Dave
Guys,

Dave from S.P.P is sponsoring the trophy. If you would individually like to donate something for the winner as a prize, just drop me a PM. Now do any you have have any name suggestions for the trophy??

Regards,

Bucky
As the motors are on the rear of the boats, how about The "A"ussie "OUT-BACK" Cup

Last edited by a moderator:
What about "post hole digger challenge" or "wompy masters" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grub's "Out-Back cup" is a good idea - is the trophy a CUP?

What about "post hole digger challenge" or "wompy masters" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grub's "Out-Back cup" is a good idea - is the trophy a CUP?
If you have a weekend again like last weekend, we may be able to call it the "Tim Duggan Memorial" after you commit suicide :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm looks like all the Lawless gear for Australia has evaporated so far with the exception of some flex shafts and oil tanks......

Better get in quick for the next order :)

Tim did you want an oil tank???

Craig

You just have to keep reminding me - don't you Grub!

It was a shocker on Saturday. 2 finishes out of 7 starts, and the best of those was a 2nd. Just as well I won 2 from 3 on the Sunday or I would have found some rope!

Ian

Mate the 13th is next meet yes i should be there this is a practice day

The 27th is down as a definite race day guys.

Its planned for an early start so stay tuned.

Greg

wompy masters i like that :lol: grubs is good to The "A"ussie "OUT-BACK" Cup :lol: so how many we got for this meeting any way

there might be 1 or 2 more but you will have to wait and see who they are :lol:

laters dion

Guys,

I'm back in New Castle 10th Dec, would be keen to make the trip for a day of racing of practice, just i'll still only have electrics.

Let me know what the go is cause i am keen.

David

hey all we have a new member 2 the outboard family aaron harvey (aaron01)he just joined at wdmbc and on here he has a k&b 3.5 on a mono ya thats right a mono iam gitting him a tunnle soon say gday 2 him

laters dion

Does any one have web sites to

CMB

MAC

Rossi

K&B

or other maker of 3.5 motors for OB tunnels. Just doing some research on motors.

daivd

Does any one have web sites to

CMB

MAC

Rossi

K&B

or other maker of 3.5 motors for OB tunnels. Just doing some research on motors.

daivd
Interested to see what information and comparisons you could draw from their websites???? Unless you just want to go for the engine that looks the best.....

You are better off talking to owners / racers and working out whether its the engine or the racer that is doing the winning..... Draw your conclusions there... And the fastest engine may not be the best for you if it doesnt suit your driving style or boat setup... There are many variables to consider..

Horsepower and RPM figures from different manufacturers are not comparable as they all have their own way of measuring the HP / RPM (I am convinced some figures are arrived at by throwing darts at a chart)

All I can say is..... If all engines are stock out of the box.... K&B will be the slowest...

OK...

K&B http://www.mecoa.com/kb/marine/marine_outboard.htm

CMB (hobby supplies Australia) http://www.hobbysupplies.com.au/CMB%20Engines.HTM

MAC http://www.cmdracing.com but finding the outboard engine may prove challenging....

Rossi http://www.axemotor.it/index2.htm and really scary there is the .21 is rated at 2.55 HP and the .45 is rated at 2.4 HP!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys

NOt making any rushed decisions

Just interesting to find out information on motors.

EG - rossi takes a different glow plug. Apparently it is better, but you have to pay more for it.

Stuff like size, weight, power, are all interesting to know.

COsting is another important thing that i wanted to compare.

I have several other projects on the go before i look at getting a OB nitro engine.

david

Back