3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll make the trek, weather permitting.

The new Vision 20 aka "The Tennis Ball" needs testing and why not in a race? I'll bring the stocker as well, and the EA.

Hahahha good one Bryan!

Pretty sure ill be in Sydney Monday, wonder if I could squeeze in a day early flight and have some fun? Ill see if Louise will let me!

That would be pretty cool mate.

Let me know if you need anything if you do make it up for Sunday.

You guys running battle of te borders will have to watch out for Tims HTB!! That thing was running VERY quick yesterday and didn't look like it was going to come off the water at all!

Nah - it's a FORD. F----d On Race Day. Things that never happen when I test it give me grief at big races.

Killed another servo in the Vision yesterday. **** that tiny radio box!

Tim's HTB was indeed going very nicely yesterday. Perfect water and weather overall.

It was good for me to get the new Vision on the water and it looks like the trim is pretty good.

When I got home I started to think about a flywheel to replace the one that spun off yesterday. That's not a real problem as I have a few candidates, but I think that the GO powerhead might have chewed itself up in the process... There is an unpleasant crunchy feel that probably won't change when I replace the flywheel. Not sure what yet as the engine is still on the boat.

Just what I needed! Tch Tch

Greg,

Pull the motor down and give it a look over. It may be just the front race.

OS flywheel is the best way to go IMO - steel insert. And use a nyloc nut with a washer. Kris does a mod to them to make them fit other motors better - might be worth checking with him.

Ha!

Shaft problem...

From what I've seen lately, could be a lot of potential winners of BOTB and past experience says that to finish first you must first finish! So let's keep it clean ladies!

Let's not forget that apart from a significantly large field in A-O/B we've got a decent field of B-O/Bs as well. :)

Forgot you had one of those!

Who's is the 45 O/B on the RMBC facebook page with the NR46 on it - looks sweet!

Back