3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That would be perfect Tim! Yea just the look on his face :p

Thanks Mate,

Gener B)
You guys talkin' 'bout me again? :ph34r:

It's been a while since I launched a tunnel, not sure I can remmember how.... :blink:

Hey Tim,

I love that new avatar, VERY cool! B)

Nitrocrazed racing: "The nature of Monkey is irrepresible!"

G'Day Ian,

Yeah we poking some fun at ya :lol: :p

Gener B)

Phase III Racing: Ahh Oz, Home of the reverse swirl flush :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I got a sneak peek at Grim's Nemesis on thursday night, wow, very nice boat! We will all learn a lot from looking at (and watching) this boat.

I cant wait to see the boat run, apparently this beast can oval race at over 60 mph. Priceless!

See you guys tomorrow at Penrith.

Mark

Can't see a few names on there that have said they would be running 3.5 O/B tunnel at the event.

160 boats in total entered for the event which is huge - but not as many 3.5 O/B tunnels as had previously been mentioned in this thread :(

Mine wont be at the HV champs.......

Battle of the borders for the 'debut' of my Nemesis......

Pity Mr Grim didnt get is mod 7.5 boat out... Coz there happens to be another lil surprise in the EMS Racing camp.... cant tell u what it is coz then it wouldnt be a surprise.... hehehehe

hey all is any 1 staying at the moto in hv or dose any 1 need a spear bed coz i got room

laters dion

Im there with Kris,

all was sent friday.

I just hope that there are some more electrics that will be entered.

All in at once otherwise. :) lol

David

NEw entries pop up right in front of your eyes

just thought that i would check before i got off the computer and what do you know.

Have to print page and get highlighter out now to find any more electrics. Least A OB Tunnel will be fun.

David

hey all is any 1 staying at the moto in hv or dose any 1 need a spear bed coz i got room

laters dion
I'm staying at the Motto also.

Looks like we have enough entrants for 2 heats of A O/B tunnel - haven't seen that happen in many a year! Awesome! Well done guys!

Electric O/B tunnel looks like it is going to grow with time. Hopefully you guys can put on a good show and win over some "converts".

Tim,

I counted 8 A OB tunnels.

Electric O/B tunnel looks like it is going to grow with time. Hopefully you guys can put on a good show and win over some "converts".

I also counted 5 electric tunnels. WE MADE A CLASS

I think that they are 12 cell ones, and if there is a driver they can drive my 12 cell tunnel while i drive my 18cell one.

Have to wait and see about the other electric classes, i only saw 3 hydros and 3 monos entered, perhaps they will have to go together. They are powered by the same/simular motors and even though the hydros are slightly faster, putting them together to make the class (if need be) will make for some fun races. These boat run at 35mph - 55kph and although slower then nitro the racing is tight. Monos turn better but hydros have more top end, so it could be interesting.

1 week till i leave. final testing this friday after work. Hope nothing breaks.

This will be a huge event!!!!!!!!

David

Maybe I should clarify my comments

I counted 8 A OB tunnels.
Only 6 boats max per heat due to timing equipment - thus 2 heats. :)

I also counted 5 electric tunnels. WE MADE A CLASS
I counted 3 O/B tunnels and 2 tunnels - Generally tunnels without the O/B prefix are INBOARDS - technically a different class - but Tony will probably merge them together to make a single class - makes sense.

Ideally - you Need to get the number of E O/B tunnels up to 5 to make a class! Mergers are an alternative, but what happens when one of them is a 32cell rigger for arguments sake..... there is still the possibility you will be merged with the mono's and hydro's anyway - see what I'm getting at?

1 week till i leave. final testing this friday after work. Hope nothing breaks.

This will be a huge event!!!!!!!!

David
It sure will be! looking forward to meeting in person and talking tunnels with all of you guys! It'll be fun!

Tim.

Tim,

I knew there was 6 max to a heat - 8 tunnels 4 per heat.

Truthfully, I couldnt care if i was up against a 32cell rigger. I reckon it would be interesting to see one try to turn. Not even the yanks run them in NAMBA oval. (correct me if i am wrong)

I dont think that with the 6 to a heat rule that there will be all electrics in as one.

The 5 tunnels entered are

9. Greg Mortlock - A O/B (CH 26) , E O/B T (CH 26)

69. Louise Harris - A M (CH 36), E O/BT (CH 10)

70. David Kingston - A O/B, E M, E H, E O/BT (CH 16)

71. Kris Flynn - A O/B (CH 05), E M (CH 10), E O/BT (CH 36)

I know that this is only 4 but i did have an entry in that had 2 E OB tunnels so that is 5. Just have to see that happens. New to all this huge race meet stuff so it will be huge learning curve.

Looking fwd to meeting other racers also.

Yep there sure will be ALOT of CRAP being said ;) LOL

hmmm i have 3 12 cell OB tunnels, Dave has 2...Dave, i think Gino Rateni (poolschool) might be up for a drive!!! Maybe you could also run both your tunnels on 12 cells, then we will all be in the same ball park?

Edit: Louise Harris is my Misses, i have her entered in 12 cell outboard so the boat would be entered, but the truth is i wont have enough receivers to go around for my boats, anyone want to put their hand up to drive one?

Kris

Yep there sure will be ALOT of CRAP being said ;) LOL

hmmm i have 3 12 cell OB tunnels, Dave has 2...Dave, i think Gino Rateni (poolschool) might be up for a drive!!! Maybe you could also run both your tunnels on 12 cells, then we will all be in the same ball park?

Edit: Louise Harris is my Misses, i have her entered in 12 cell outboard so the boat would be entered, but the truth is i wont have enough receivers to go around for my boats, anyone want to put their hand up to drive one?

Kris

kris i will drive 1 if ya want let me know ill be at cherry lake on sunday doing some testing and there is a nother 3.5 ob at cherry lake now its on a mono hullso there is now8 of us in vic its looking good

laters dion

Dion, we might be able to work something out, just make sure you have a spare Rx and some Xtals for it...

If i dont get my Big Villain finsihed before HV then the boat may not be available, because it will be used as a nitro one ;-)

Kris

Back