3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Bryan, what is the go with the next practice day (from 12:00 pm)? Does that mean we cant start engines until then or we cant get access until then?

Not 100% sure but it would be we can't run until 12 because there is another event on the day.

How are your boats going Wayne? Is the OS running yet?

Not yet, still trying to get the other one going as good as it should be. Found a few issues last practice day which need to be resolved but was starting to show promise towards the end, big thanks to James for that.

I have a JAE .45 coming.. and a JAE FE to build.. but i need to do more work on my scale boat before i start another project.

Plus after i flipped the HTB at the Xmas run day and snapped the radio box i need to build a new radio box so i can run that boat some more LOL

And where are all the Aussie OB nuts... this thread keeps getting dust on it!

I have a JAE .45 coming.. and a JAE FE to build.. but i need to do more work on my scale boat before i start another project.

Plus after i flipped the HTB at the Xmas run day and snapped the radio box i need to build a new radio box so i can run that boat some more LOL

And where are all the Aussie OB nuts... this thread keeps getting dust on it!
Do you need a HTB290 radio box? I think I have one here you can have.....just gotta find it.

nah im cool guys i have a wood one ready to build.. i was using a TS2 box but the new one i have has heaps more room! it will be sweet! Thanks for the offer though much appreciated

I finally got my bandsaw up and running again.. thanks to my good friend Mile Luszcz who helped me big time by letting me have the tires shipped to him and he forwarded them onto me. The company (US Based) wouldnt ship to OZ and its the only place that has a universal tire for the size wheel i have.. and i want paying the $300 odd bucks to send the wheels back to the manufacturer to have them cleaned up and tires put on (which they dont sell as a spare).

So now i just have to cut and sand and im laughing well once i find some time to do it that is lol

Gotta love this hobby! i love it that people from all over are willing to help even if they have never met you!

I think I will be doing some maintainence on my 2 HTB's, hopefully run in a new motor. Would very much like to get a start on a 1/8th scale build. Don't think the B outboard will be here for a little while yet, probably a blessing in disguise.

I've been busy trying some prop mods and getting some pleasing results.

I need to spend some time on my 'B' Outboard and get the .45 CMB RS bolted on and see what it does........... :blink: . Also rebuild time for the K&B Pro, it might find itself sitting on the back of the Shaman.

And then, there is also the EA Mono to get on the water with the Neu/Castle motor.

Lots of things to get done, see you all in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here in Canberra nothing to do but watch the white caps roll on by... and get the hail shovel out... and drain the foot of water out of the workshop...

Electric TS3 is nearly done and will make a debut in the new year. Working on an electrically sound safety loop design. Still got to clean my Lynx up and fix some leaks.

REALLY want to get the GO/TS3 finally trimmed out right and finish my props so I can get back to Sydney and you guys can teach me how to drive!

See you next year around and about. Merry Christmas

Greg/

First one I want to get built Bryan is the 85' Miss Rock. The b outboard I will be getting a hull from ml boatworx and probably putting on a novarossi

Sounds good guys!

Greg I haven't forgotten you... I have found one cav plate for you I'll email you shortly.

Sounds like Wayne has gotten the big BAD!!!

Back