26 Annual LITTLE THUNDER May 6-7

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy B-day phil. hahaha. Psssssst, I heard romour there may be a pink canard making an appearance at your race. Better be up on the wheel with your turn fin boats. lol Ken

Happy B-day phil. hahaha. Psssssst, I heard romour there may be a pink canard making an appearance at your race. Better be up on the wheel with your turn fin boats. lol Ken
HOW ABOUT A PAIR OF THEM.............HE HE HE

Well its been a long time since we have seen a good Circus canard running, all the scales are turning better nowadays. Hope Deans Circus has a longer racing life than the original. :lol:

HEY MIKEY, You get my email? checks in the mail for the race.

PHIL

Well its been a long time since we have seen a good Circus canard running, all the scales are turning better nowadays. Hope Deans Circus has a longer racing life than the original. :lol:

HEY MIKEY, You get my email? checks in the mail for the race.

PHIL
got it Phil..............Mike

I'm gonna have a few things for sale here. Come down and take a look under my tent.

Scale boat

3.5 tunnel hull RTR

many pipes

AM crystals

Radio

Eagle tree telemetry system

Who knows what else I can find........

Brian

I'm gonna have a few things for sale here. Come down and take a look under my tent.

Scale boat

3.5 tunnel hull RTR

many pipes

AM crystals

Radio

Eagle tree telemetry system

Who knows what else I can find........

Brian
ANYTHING RED AND GREEN???????????

Mikey Good luck with your Spring race,,Work, work, work, will prevent me from attending. Sure would like to be there. See you @ Huntsville in the scale class....

Mikey Good luck with your Spring race,,Work, work, work, will prevent me from attending. Sure would like to be there. See you @ Huntsville in the scale class....
104 boats looks like good weather aftr a friday storm,2 rounds each day with plenty of open water and smack talk WHO LOVES DA PINK BOATS!!!!!!!!

104 boats looks like good weather aftr a friday storm,2 rounds each day with plenty of open water and smack talk WHO LOVES DA PINK BOATS!!!!!!!!
Day one saw Team Jackson Tn Take charge in the tunnels Mark Hopper has all but dominated open tunnel,and b-mod perfect score after 2 rounds. 40 Hydro guys listen up Brinley Wilner has the Cup in Sight with a perfect score Also Brian Schymik has a perfect score in scale and sport 40<im in second and will attempt a win tomorrow. Weather was Perfect more tomorrow after the races......Mike

Mike,

Pass along to your club that our bunch had a great time. I'm sure we'll be back for the fall race. Some of them will be at the Nats! I wish I could be there but I did leave a few boats there for Brian and Alan to run for me!

Mark Hopper

Day one saw Team Jackson Tn Take charge in the tunnels Mark Hopper has all but dominated open tunnel,and b-mod perfect score after 2 rounds. 40 Hydro guys listen up Brinley Wilner has the Cup in Sight with a perfect score Also Brian Schymik has a perfect score in scale and sport 40<im in second and will attempt a win tomorrow. Weather was Perfect more tomorrow after the races......Mike
A big thanks to all the racers at the race this past weekend,WINNERS posted tonite

The St. Louis Gang Had a great time as always, I know some will be back for the nats and most will be there for the fall race. The "duck dodge heat was unreal to coach for, I am happy Chuck was driving and not me. You guys did an Awsome job as usual. thank all the evansville club for me. Ken

Mike,

Everyone from Jackson had a great time. It was my first visit to your lake. I wanted to see it before the NATs and I'm impressed. Your site will be a good place to hold the NATS and you guys did a great job.

I wanted to brag on my companions a little too.

I managed a 3rd. place victory in D-Mono after a hard-faught coin toss.

John Nanny took 3rd. place with his B-Tunnel.

The BOSS is Back! Charles Perdue took 2nd. place in B-Hydro. The amazing thing, Charles hasn't raced since the 80's, but seems to have remembered a few things. Lots of the guys were interested in his hull design (which is completely Home-Grown) and there were a lot of questions asked. His hull is a little different, but it looks like he will be a force in the Hydro classes if his antenna ever stops shaking.

Richard Johnsey took 1st. place with his F-Mono, 2nd. place in D-Mono and 3rd. in B-Mono.

Mark Hopper really showed his stuff this weekend. Mark Ace'ed both B-Tunnel and Open-Tunnel.

Mark has had Aces before, but this is the first time he has ACED every class he entered!

I think everyone enjoyed watching those HTB Tunnel boats "Just Gittin It".

BIG CONGRATS to Mark! He won't get to be at the NAT's this year, but he left some fine equipment with a couple of great drivers.

Thankx again for hosting a really fun event. Charlie.............

thanks for a great time and race. you guys always do it first class. hats off to Mikey and the Evansville club!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

BOY WAS THAT FUN!!!! Great Race,Great weather,Great people, Great lake and on and on and on. Haven't raced in 10 years and still managed to beat a fiew big shots. I won't mension any names Mike S. and Ken H. Thanks for a great time.

BOY WAS THAT FUN!!!! Great Race,Great weather,Great people, Great lake and on and on and on. Haven't raced in 10 years and still managed to beat a fiew big shots. I won't mension any names Mike S. and Ken H. Thanks for a great time.
RESULTS 2006 Little Thunder May 6-7 results

B-SPORT TUNNEL

1st Buddy Benedict 2nd Mike Schindler 3rd Mike Starrett

B-MOD TUNNEL

1st Mark Hopper 2nd Steve Peak 3rd John Nanney

B-HYDRO

1st Brinley Willner 2nd Charles Perdue 3rd Mark Voorhies

B-MONO

1st Chuck Hildreth 2nd Ken Hildreth 3rd Richard Johnsey

SPORT 20

1st Phil Thomas 2nd Dean Werges 3rd Cheryl Benedict

OPEN TUNNEL

1st Mark Hopper 2nd Scott Wadlow 3rd Brian Schymik

D-MONO

1st Mark Voorhies 2nd Richard Johnsey 3rd Charlie Blackwell

D-HYDRO

1st Brinley Willner 2nd Gregg David 3rd Stu Barr

E-HYDRO

1st Stu Barr 2nd Harry Gerhart 3rd Gregg David

OPEN MONO

1st Richard Johnsey 2nd Phil Thomas 3rd Charlie Meunch

F-HYDRO

1st Stu Barr 2nd Gregg David 3rd Harry Gerhart

OPEN GAS

1st Charlie Meunch 2nd Dave Sandell 3rd Dean Werges

GAS CAT

1ST chuck Hildreth 2nd Dean Werges 3rd Scott Wadlow

SPORT 40

1st Ken Hildreth 2nd Brian Schymik 3rd Chuck Hildreth

TWIN HYDRO

1st Gregg David 2nd Stu Barr 3rd Harry Gerhart

RESULTS 2006 Little Thunder May 6-7 results

B-MONO

1st Chuck Hildreth 2nd Ken Hildreth 3rd Richard Johnsey

CHUCK AND KENNY HAD THOSE SPEEDMASTERS RUNNING WELL, DID RICHARD RACE ONE TOO?

ISPENT TOO MUCH TIME UPSIDE DOWN TO PLACE :lol:

SPORT 20

1st Phil Thomas 2nd Dean Werges 3rd Cheryl Benedict

HEY I WON THREE OUT OF FOUR HEATS DIDNT START NUMBER FOUR :angry: DEAN AND HIS BRAND X BOAT TOOK SECOND, CHERYL TOOK THIRD WITH A NEW SSP21. WE HAD 7 BOAT HEATS SO THE RACING WAS CLOSE EVERY ROUND. THE SPORT 20 HYDRO IS MORE COMPETITIVE THAN SPORT 40 YOU HAVE TO GET THE START AND DONT MESS UP OR YOU WILL GET PASSED.

OPEN MONO

1st Richard Johnsey 2nd Phil Thomas 3rd Charlie Meunch

RICHARD TOOK FIRST EASY, CHARLIE AND I WERE TIED FOR 2ND, I SPENT SOME TIME UPSIDE DOWN, AND WRONG WAY CHARLIE HAD SOME PROBLEMS (DARN WRONG MODEL ON THE RADIO) WE HAD A GOOD RUN OFF FOR SECOND, IT WAS A REAL DRAG RACE AT THE START.

SPORT 40

1st Ken Hildreth 2nd Brian Schymik 3rd Chuck Hildreth

HEY KENNY FINALLY DID IT WON THE CUP :) NO MORE 1ST LOSER.

THATS A HARD RACE TO WIN EVERYONE IS GOING FOR FIRST PLACES EVERY HEAT.

Back