26 Annual LITTLE THUNDER May 6-7

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Its time to think about sending in your Little Thunder entry we will race all nitro classes including B,D,E ,F and multi engine hydro.............B,D open mono sport 20,40 and scale.....b-sport tunnel b-mod tunnel and open tunnel we will list open gas and add gass classes as needed. Dont miss the tuneup to the 06 IMPBA NATS. open water on friday see flyer for details...........Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys

I changed DB limit to 92 on the flyer on the District 14 website for the Spring race and the Fall race.

Jonathon

Is'nt that the way it goes wait all winter wishing for boating weather. Now OH MY GOSH first race only three weeks away :eek: :eek:
Phil dont you run with the St Louis CRAZIES they have only missed one weekend stinkin ice hear they have a breaker for it.............Mike

Is'nt that the way it goes wait all winter wishing for boating weather. Now OH MY GOSH first race only three weeks away :eek: :eek:
Phil dont you run with the St Louis CRAZIES they have only missed one weekend stinkin ice hear they have a breaker for it.............Mike
SUre I do but it was still too cold Im not that desperate to run boats. it is a 110 mile trip too.

SUre I do but it was still too cold Im not that desperate to run boats. it is a 110 mile trip too.
If you want to run a gas class not listed email me if we get enough Kitties and gas sport hydros we will make classes but email me so i dont have to scramble to get trophies late..........Mike

Check with Harry Gerhart and Allan Waddle I'm sure they will have some if you give them a heads up.
The deadline is approaching,you got your fix in Atlanta time for Evansville. If your coming and need hotel reservations email me [email protected] 60 boats as of today im sure we will see another 60.......Mike

Check with Harry Gerhart and Allan Waddle I'm sure they will have some if you give them a heads up.
The deadline is approaching,you got your fix in Atlanta time for Evansville. If your coming and need hotel reservations email me [email protected] 60 boats as of today im sure we will see another 60.......Mike
A BIG reminder to all guys bringing trailer,you must park your trailer on the SOUTH SIDE across the road from the lakeside. Be sure to pull at least TEN FEET off of the road thanks and see you all FRIDAY for open water.........Mike

A BIG reminder to all guys bringing trailer,you must park your trailer on the SOUTH SIDE across the road from the lakeside. Be sure to pull at least TEN FEET off of the road thanks and see you all FRIDAY for open water.........Mike

Yeap i have fuel BUT dont wait to long to put your order in i have to mix it and i have to get my stuff ready too

If you want fuel send an e mail to [email protected]

Thanks

Harry G

Back