• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 Vision Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Hildreth

I have a 21 Vision Tunnel for sale. I would like 200.00 plus shipping for the boat, servos, and fuel cell.

For 250.00 you can have it with the bob violet needle. If you would like the OS motor with it, it will be $500.00 plus shipping. I prefer paypal. This boat is new and is not fully assembled. The first one that says I will take the boat, gets it. Please feel free to ask any questions. thanks, Kenboat.jpgboat 2.jpgboat3.jpg

"edit" (If this is a new generation/production hull which it appears to be) I'll take the hull for the $225 shipped. If it is more you cover the rest. My zip is 23604 in VA and US Postal is desired, I have a PO Box. I'm in no hurry, you can ship it after the new years, that will give you plenty of time to pack it properly so as to prevent damage to the hull. LMK please. James

Last edited by a moderator:
James,

No, the motor is not new, it has about 4 runs in the water and three runs rich on the bank. only one run close to the needle. Ken

Boat waa mine and is a v2 that motor has less than a half gallon thru it Geraghty modded

Hahaha. Beasley finally decided to pry that wallet out of his pocket and pay someones asking price for a change!!!!...... ;)

He must be wearing his Santa suit today!!!!...... :p

Latest posts

Back