• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 Tunnel For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer504

I have a 3 Month old Cobra Tunnel Hull for sale. It comes with all 3 servos, Ferrette 3rd ch needle, tank,3 servos (installed), Linkages, and switch. What is NOT included are the engine,battery and receiver. There are a couple cracks in the gel coat on the cowl. The hull has been sealed and the sponsons have been straightened.

I need the funds for other projects. PM's are OK but please respond here to buy. $250 shipped to lower 48.

Thanks for looking, Mike

Cobra for sale.jpg

Cobra for sale 001.jpg

Cobra for sale 002.jpg

Cobra for sale 003.jpg

Cobra for sale 004.jpg

PRICE DROP Now asking $200 for this boat

I have a 3 Month old Cobra Tunnel Hull for sale. It comes with all 3 servos, Ferrette 3rd ch needle, tank,3 servos (installed), Linkages, and switch. What is NOT included are the engine,battery and receiver. There are a couple cracks in the gel coat on the cowl. The hull has been sealed and the sponsons have been straightened.

I need the funds for other projects. PM's are OK but please respond here to buy. $250 shipped to lower 48.

Thanks for looking, Mike

Im sorry, i made the mistake of looking at pictures instead of reading and thought the motor came with the boat. I'm looking for both boat and motor if you know of any

Latest posts

Back