• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 size PaynPak Kit With Glass Turbine Cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Pachmayer

Hey Guys,

I've got a Dumas 30" PaynPak with a glass turbine cowl made for the boat. You won't see another one like it any time soon if ever. Makes for a fast sport hydro.

Asking 150.00 shipped to the lower 48, PayPal payment preferred.

Paul.

000_0029.JPG000_0030.JPG

Really Cool!!! I remember this boat, and all the others Dumas made in the 70's. this is one rare Kit. thanks for a look at the past. I bet it would still do well in sport 20 hydro giving the new more powerful engines we have today. Someone is going to be lucky. IT WON'T LAST LONG!!!!!! If I remember Right . they had three different cowls to choose from on this kit. thanks Paul.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jim,

Actually Mike Z (Grim Racer) was making this turbine cowls before he went to Auqacraft. I don't remember what year Nats it was but I watched him run one of these and was pretty impressed with how fast it was. If I'm not mistaken he won the class.

Paul.

Paul

This is the boat you are talking about, Mike Z pro built the hull.

It was at one of the Jackson, TN Internats and it did win the class.

It was my boat.

Jerry

HotWheels 4.jpg

Hi Jerry,

I remember that boat!! Thanks for posting the pic, gives everyone a good idea of what one looks like finished.

Paul.

Latest posts

Back