• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 SGX EAGLE with .45 CMB Purple head FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronnie Lerew

I had this boxed up and ready to ship last January to a guy here on the IW from Arizona. NO NAMES Said he was waiting for his income tax check to come in. So I waited and waited and waited for him to come back with the money. Last he said all his boats were parked due to being to hot in Arizona. So here it is up for sale now. Asking 365.00 shipped in the USA. The picture is of the boat disassembled before going into the box. I hate to unpack it. He wanted to have a SAW rigger.

Ron

IMG_0469.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for reference to the new owner, the boat is an SG not SGX. It is the same hull and engine that I set the first 100+mph IMPBA record with in 1998.

The SG version had room for the CMB drum/carb sysytem. It would not fit well into the SGX due to carb/tank interference.

Great deal here!

Andy, I'd like to have a current/ latest edition of the sg-sgx in a 21 size. Any big sales coming up?

mb

Latest posts

Back