• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 Seaducer - Ready to Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBonahoom

THIS ITEM IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS TRANSFER

This is a new in 2013 33" Seaducer in metal flake blue. All you need is a battery, prop and fuel. Link your FASST transmitter, set the needle and your racing! Here is what the boat has:

• Futaba FASST R603FS reciever with long antenna.
  • HiTec 85MG Throttle servo, HiTec 225 MG Rudder servo.
  • Speedmaster hardware and radio switch.
  • Novarossi 21 M Toro Nero Engine, Steve Wood modded engine and carb.
  • Strut has 3 captured ball bearings.
  • Nipple on transom is an oil feed to the lower end of the stuff tube.
  • 8 Oz tank up front and a small hopper tank on the left side.
  • Weight is 5.7 lbs

Price is $400 shipped in the lower 48 of the US. Paypal only for payment.

Mono 1.JPG

Mono 2.JPG

Mono 3.JPG

Mono 4.JPG

Mono 5.JPG

Mono 6.JPG

Mono 7.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Bill and James,

Bill, when you say you don't want the motor, I assume you mean the motor, pipe, header, collet. etc. That right? If so I could split it like this:

Boat with everyting but the motor, pipe, header, collet: $300 shipped.

Motor with pipe $125 shipped.

I know that's more than the total I was asking, but I have to ship twice, etc.

This has to be a cash deal with money in my papal account before I ship. Sorry, but I have lost money on two deals where I shipped and never got the money.

Bob,

I think James offered $225 for motor. I'd offer $200.00 for boat. Gets you a little more. Thats what he PM me.

What is shipping to zip 33909? Mine would be cash in hand with money order.

Thanks,

Bill

I have a lot of PMs coming in. To keep all this straight, I am offering the boat to Bill for $300 and the motor to James for $125. I have others who are interested so I need to finalize on those two first. Let's do it on the post so everybody can see it. Are you guys both in for that?

Bob

Ok guys, this is getting too complicated. I have to go back to selling the boat and motor together. I will drop the price to $350 US.

Bob

Rickard,

OK I will ship it to Sweden.

On Monday I will find out how much extra it will cost to ship it to you compared to someplace in the US. I will let you know that cost and then you can pay me on Pay Pal and I will ship it to you. Please give me your address for the shipment. You can send a private message (PM) or just post it here.

Back