• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 inboard?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba

hey guys ;D

im looking for a new or kinda new .21 engine (ether k&b or os) because theyre kinda cheap. doesnt have to be a new model.

matt

matt,

there's a couple on ebay now, one brand KB front exhaust that should go for about 80 bucks i think. might wanna check it out. btw, if you're thinking of putting it in my pistolero you're crazy!! notin' but the best for my new baby, i'm going to wait till i can afford a new/slightly used NR, CMB, or Picco for it.

Joe

Hammer can get you a new one for 100.00 OS 21SE-mx

Lax

Did you have to tell dad how much ?? ;D

waterbug,

yea, i thought he'd be a we bit "perturbed" but instead he was just excited, he said he'd send the $$ by Paypal tonight or tommorrow, and i needed to get make a record of all the money i've earned/spent for a while so he could see how hard i'll need to work this weekend- that's why i jettisoned my elec stuff off on PJ so quick, well that and i was looking pretty intently at Climate's Blizzard [ah, it's really cheap, all i'll need is radio gear and an ESC..... no!no! :-X :p : :) ]

Joe

well,

old enough to build boats that usually work, but young enough still be pretty stupid.....howabout you? [optional!]

Joe

Joe's 41!! oops :p I mean 14.

I wish I had been as involved in this hobby at that age.

I would probably win a lot more races now. I can still get you the O.S. SE-MX new and shipped for 100 bucks.

Hammer

Sarry i havnt replied......ive been so busy with homework and stuff : :)

So about the o.s. 21. i need one but dont have any money.

dad says that in a couple more weeks the hay will start to go, but for now i dont have any money. I dont want to spend a fourtune on an engine, but i dont want to put a couple hundred dollars in it and loose every race... So should i get the o.s. SE-MX 21 or wait a couple of months and [hopefully get] a rossi or cmb?

matt

matt,

since when did you do your homework?? :p lol

USE THE KICKBUTT!!!

i promise it's coming back soon [well, hopefully it is, right PJ ?....PJ!!!??? ;) ] we've got the header, pipe, flywheel, collet, mount, shaft [would have to change to 3/16 for a .21] and glow plugs for the **** thing may as well put it in. if we get tired of it after a while we can switch it out and i can see about getting an HH .12 for the engine or maybe finishing that cat.

Joe

matt

get a mac 21. stock out of the box they are very fast. they dont need any timing changes, the timing is already set. ;D

whiplash

Back