• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 hawk rigger for sale.Price reduction

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

This boat has been highly modified(narrowed tub, modified sponsons and AOA) and setup properly and will run with the best of them .That has been proven.It is showing it's age but is solid and sound .It has futaba or hi-tech servo's,Ferette base and o.s. needle, Walt tank , flexi and an h-4 prop and pipe bracket.

The cowl has been broken a few times and i fix it and cover the boo boo with a decal.It has multiple openings for exhaust variations.The sponsons are nice and solid and the brass is not moving.

They are sealed and i have left breathing holes that just get taped during a race.A very well know Hawk expert on this forum help me set up this boat via the phone a few winters ago and although I tried his patience We got it and it goes GOOD.

$ 150.00 shipped and there could be a motor and pipe worked into the deal for the right price.

I could not ship until July 13th as i will not be in the USA until then.

070.JPG

071.JPG

072.JPG

073.JPG

077.JPG

078.JPG

079.JPG

080.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Price Reduction.

Add your motor pipe and rx and go racing or playing.

Ive seen this boat in action, its fast.

Everything of terry's is top notch.

Thats a great deal, you wont be dissapointed.

Latest posts

Back