• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 Cajun Bullet

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opio

Got the from Shawdaddy, sweet boat. comes just as I got it, I need the cash. You get all the hardware, servos, and a shaft. All you will need to add is your radio gear, motor, pipe and prop.

I will take $200.00 shipped the same as what I paid. (state side)

I can tell you I had it on the water 2 times, and she has a wonderful stance, smooth ride, and turns perfect. Thanks for looking.

bullet.png

motorbay.png

radiobox2.png

transom.png

and the cool stand

Stand.png

Also I new AB ss pipe, I think, only been ran with this boat 2 times. Un-cut got for $50 I believe I will let it go for $40 with the boat, or $50 shipped without the boat.

100_2681.jpg

(pic to show pipe....)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremy? What now? you just got that boat, and I never even got to see it run. you need to bring something to a race sometime, so we can thrash the boats some. Rick

Wish I didn't have to but life is getting in the way. I have not gotten rid of all of them though :)

Latest posts

Back