• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 Aeromarine Cat/Nova SOLD BY OWNER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teddy dauphinee

I am selling off a .21 Aeromarine cat for a friend. Anyone in District 1 knows that this was one of Fred Rodas's boats. I am selling it for his wife Sue.

I don't know much about the boat so you'll have to be patient.

Aeromarine cat ready to run. Just add fuel/receiver and your on the water. You may have to check the setting and everything to make sure it is in good running order.

Motor is a .21 Nova Rossi. I turned them over by hand and feel like they have good compression and the bearing seem fine. I do not know if it will need bearings or not being as I do gas not nitro. I do know the motors have been modded by who I don't know that. I don't know how many ports are on the inside and I am not willing to open it up because it is not mine.

Sold off spare motor

$250 $200 shipped in the lower US....make offer

Reasonable offers will be taken.

I think the motors are probably worth that much.

P1010018.JPG

P1010019.JPG

P1010020.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a real bargain, they didn't call him Fast Freddie for nothing. I just wish I had the money.Buy my OPS and I will.

Tom

This is a good thing your doing Teddy. If she decides to break the package up, let me know im very interested in one of the engines.

Thanks Tom

Price is lowered from 650 to 450....the owner is willing to split up also. Make a reasonable offer on the motors and I'll ck it out.

I would like to offer $150.00 shipped for the spare Rossi. Thanks, Roger.

For unknow condition of bearings, i will offer $160.00 shipped for the spare Rossi. Thanks, Roger.

Ron,

I might of deleted it by accident. I purged all my messenger mail without thinking about any of them. I got a bad computer virus and didn't know from where so I purged everything.

Duck. the original add stated shipping in the lower US. Sorry.

Roger if you want it PM me your info. The owner doesn't have a Paypal account. Ck or money order.

Duck. the original add stated shipping in the lower US. Sorry.

Roger if you want it PM me your info. The owner doesn't have a Paypal account. Ck or money order.

gee whiz
biggrin.gif
.....what about the upper US? I figured there must have been some sort of discrimination going on about shipping to Canadians
blink.gif

Thanks for clearing that up.....

No real problems with Canada. I race up there every year. I have lots of friends also up north. I got burned shipping something up north before. Got nothing but hassled from the person awaiting the item being as it got stuck in customs for weeks.

No real problems with Canada. I race up there every year. I have lots of friends also up north. I got burned shipping something up north before. Got nothing but hassled from the person awaiting the item being as it got stuck in customs for weeks.

Teddy, I know how it is.....customs can be a real hassle. But, there are a few of us Canucks who know the routine and the wait is not an issue. When I bought the Smokin Joe from Don a few years back the customs hassle was an experience not soon forgotten..... The Bud T-4 went to Al Hobbs and I got it over the border myself from Montana....Large, expensive items are the worst but little packages like engines are no problem.

No biggie.....good luck with your items for sale.... Next bidder!!!...
biggrin.gif

cheers

Back