2017 IMPBA Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That look bad that the VP of IMPBA is not going to race any more. Just because of keyboard racing

DOC/MARK does the club have any evening events planned for the racers? Also will there be a raffle or prizes be given away for the race? Offering class sponsorship would be a great way to generate money to give back to the racers in prizes/gift certificates.

Mark will respond. The plan is not to charge the racers for their raffle ticket.

Mark has asked for sponsorship and has outlined the process previously

There will be a banquet Sat night.

Doc looks like you are going to busy with 8 different boats. I heard they were putting you on retrieve boat duty as well ;-)

We have a new boat. 4ft wide bottom

It will be a great race.
Doc,

Can you PM me some info on your new retrieve boat. Our club is looking into a safer model.

I am 50% on making the internats. Working on my getting the vacation time off work.

Duke

Duke, call Mark, he bought the boats and can give you the details

The boats are vary stable and don't have a seat in the middle thus walk from the back to the front unemcumbered

256-303-6423

Doc looks like you are going to busy with 8 different boats. I heard they were putting you on retrieve boat duty as well ;-)
Brad, that's the beauty of the Internats format.

3-4 boats are ran over two days and then put away. Then the next 2 days the remaining boats are ran.

Look at the format of the heat racing and ponder

Fortunate or unfortunate the Internats format is what got me running so many different classes of boats

I guess I need THERAPY or MAJOR SURGERY to reduce the fleet. HEEEELP

Doc, Oh you know I will help where needed I just have never seen you run that many classes, and sport 40 I have not seen this boat yet, I bet it is a runner! I'm hoping you bring your red nose with you.

Ask Mikey about the Sport 40. It's crazy

I may need your help so THANKS IN ADVANCE

MB will be running the event.

Never have TOO MANY IN THE FLEET

Back