2017 IMPBA Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we also just picked up another food truck to support us for Thursday afternoon Badd NewZ BBQ

It's getting close the club gas made loads of improvements to the site. Here is a link to Google maps of the site if you look at the overhead picture this was taken last year so construction of the NEW pools has come a long way our actual site is across the lake from the NEW pools. As you can see if you zoom out the site is in the middle of the city and close to almost anything you might need.

We also have 2 food trucks coming during the heat racing days The Piled High Grill will be on site June 14th their web site is www.thepiledhighgrill.net check out their menu. On June 16th we have Dr BBQ coming an he has some pretty good BBQ .

The Huntsville Model Boating Association is really looking forward to welcoming all of the IMPBA International Regatta contestants to the city of Huntsville, AL

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. We are happy to support the IMPBA and our customers!!!

Thanks a bunch Ron!!!
default_smile.png

Hey Ron are the NR awards for everyone or just people that are winner's that are racing the NR engines?

Again like everybody said,thanks to you and NR for sponsoring race as to all the other's who have and are helping with awards and prizes etc.

Pete it has changed. It is posted a few post back to what it is. We had to even the heats per day.

That is correct. On my list Steve Ball with A/B Hydro will be the first boat in the water at 6:30 am.

See attachment, for Zuber's Picks for Local Eats and Entertainment

I made this up the list has a wide range of places to try out. The Micro Brewery's all have great burgers.

Plus there is also a Nano Brewery NOT listed since it is very small which is connected to a lager model boating family. The Huffs out of the Atalanta area Carey Huff and his wife moved here to be partners in the Green Bus Brewery. If you are into craft beers give this a try it has a very limited menu but you can bring your own food in. It is located on the Downtown Square. Really cool place to stop by. Have Carey give you a tour.

206 Eustis Ave SE, Huntsville, AL 35801

Hours:

Monday Closed Tuesday Closed Wednesday Closed Thursday 3–10PM Friday 3–11PM Saturday 12–11PM Sunday 12–9PM

Phone: (256) 990-2477

ZUBERS PICKS.pdf

Attachments

• ZUBERS PICKS.pdf
    238.2 KB · Views: 29
Everybody be safe traveling to the race. Good luck to all the entries. This should be a great event.

No pressure there!!!!! LOL So I take it you are going alphabetically, or you guys just like to see me sweat?! LOL

Steve Ball

That is correct. On my list Steve Ball with A/B Hydro will be the first boat in the water at 6:30 am.

Latest posts

Back