2016 IMPBA Gas Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have 7 Skiffs entered. It showed 5 spots left. I had Rocky close that class. If we get 6 Gas Scales then we will run them. No more heats will be added. We now have 225 heats to run. I'm sure there will be some cancellations. That works out to be 75 heats per day. I'm confident we will get more than that run on Thursday. Be prepared for a long day. We should be able to get the race done on Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Bruce. Come on Phil. You will have a 1 in 6 chance of being the National Champion and we sure don't want Wes to win it. If he dose we will never hear the end of it.
Hay! Just because I have like 6 coats of wax on her and she sleeps between me and Jill at night.
I think phil is in Orlando or in florida or he would sign up.

I think it will be a great event and I'm going to have to work my a.. Off to help and join this event and be a club member,the idea is to have fun and everyone pull together to make it happen! I have raced a lot and have been told that you can never please everyone all the time,I think if everyone focusses on where the races have been before (not so centralized) that's part of the entire amount at this site,I hope anyone who didn't get to do it gets a chance to run a national event,but I've tried to sign up for many of races and not quick on the list you get shut out! Hopefully the pay cutoff dates weeds out some of the no shows,hope everyone has a blast!

I'm not sure about the waiting list and if all are showing on rcracingevents but it looks like there are a few openings. These are just to fill existing heats. No heats will be added. We have 230 heats. WOW!!

3 Crackerbox

2 LSG-27Mono

2 LSG-27 Rigger

1 LSG-27 Sport Hydro

2 LSG-36 Cat

1 Offshore

2 Thunderboat

2 Twin Rigger

There was some slight changes yesterday as I see it this is the openings left without creating more heats:

Right now you have 54 Heats per round.

3 Crackerbox

1 27 Mono

2 27 Rigger

1 36 Cat

1 Open Offshore

1 Thunderboat

2 Twin Rigger

27 Cat Closed

27 Sport Hydro Closed

36 Mono Closed

36 Rigger Closed