• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2016 CMB Beta .21 with pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Jefferson

I have a CMB Beta .21 for sale with Nova .21 muffled pipe less the can including collet. This engine has had minumal use and is a strong runner. Perfect condition with less than a gallon of fuel through it. Came out of my .21 rigger after Hobart. asking $340.00usd shipped to Canada or U.S. lower 48. International pays the extra shipping charges. Thanks for looking.

Ron

20160925_110104_HDR_resized_1.jpg

20160925_110134_HDR_resized.jpg

20160925_111141_HDR_resized.jpg

I wish you would have told me you wanted to sell that before I made you the parts for your new boats. We could have done a little trading

Nice water jacket
default_wink.png

Rick, PM back at ya.

Brad, I have 5 90degree fittings coming from tower. I'll get one to you soon. Thanks for helping me out.

Later, Ron

Hey guys,

I need to give Rick a bit of time to respond to my PM before I get back to you all. After I hear back from Rick I will answer you back in the order of the posts. Thanks for being patient. I'm just trying to be fair. Just so you all know, this engine can't be shipped until later next week as I'm in Florida on business.

Thanks, Ron

Sorry Ron

My new dog just got ran over by a car > I had to take him to the emergency vet = He died ::

Sorry my friend

go ahead and sell it ............. Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
Back